By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Smeags said:

EDIT: And another reward for having a female avatar. Tharja is totally willing to go lesbian for you. Kinda hawt.

"Ah, how sweet. She's sleeping."
"Sleeping... and helpless."
"Hee hee hee hee."

*Avatar and Thaja's support grew to A*

Well then...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

For what it's worth, Tharja is both extremely creepy and not so much in love with the Avatar as obsessed by what he/she is.

I do <3 Tharja and Henry, though. The dark mages in this game were definitely fun (and thanks to Nosferatu, borderline broken!)

noname2200 said:
For what it's worth, Tharja is both extremely creepy and not so much in love with the Avatar as obsessed by what he/she is.

I do <3 Tharja and Henry, though. The dark mages in this game were definitely fun (and thanks to Nosferatu, borderline broken!)

I like her conversations with Lon'qu since he is afraid of women. 

I don't know if you guys know this but...

Tharja's my favorite character in Awakening. *gasp*

Anyways, Tharja and Henry's support conversations were pretty cute. They make a good couple. :3

Smeags said:

Anyways, Tharja and Henry's support conversations were pretty cute. They make a good couple. :3

"I love you Tharja! Want me to prove it by killing everyone in our army?"

"Hmmm....tempting, but it'd probably create more problems than it's worth. Alright, you can be my lackey for life, but you have to promise me that you'll always put Avatar's safety above my own. That means that if we're both in danger, you save him instead of me, no questions asked. Understood?"

"Is that your only condition? Okay! I can live with that!"

Around the Network
Smeags said:

I did not know she was your favourite character. I'd have imagined Lucina.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

My avatar is my favorite character. He is too much of a bad ass. No one can touch him right now...  Plus, I'm married to Panne.

sethnintendo said:

My avatar is my favorite character. He is too much of a bad ass. No one can touch him right now...  Plus, I'm married to Panne.

Huh, didn't know you were into furries.

Also... I feel bad... but I had Libra marry Nowi.

Yeah.

Smeags said:

Also... I feel bad... but I had Libra marry Nowi.

Yeah.

I don't get it, why would you...?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...

I didn't get it...