By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Your Favorite ASS

HesAPooka said:
PSwii60 said:
HesAPooka said:

Some great material (ass) has been posted so far, but the following ass takes second to no ass...

Brazil is in my top three country I'd visit. They seem to be known for their booty, and other outrageous stufff.... I like it like that 

Pretty sure they are known for big booty girls, good soccer players, and the ridiculously large amount of violent murders lol

LOL, well, yeah.. but it was a sexual reference, actually. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Hahah!

Around the Network

C-String

pezus said:
HesAPooka said:

Some great material (ass) has been posted so far, but the following ass takes second to no ass.

My GOD, the grip she has on all the men around her. Lol at the security guard by the end of the video with his tongue out like a drooling dog

LOL at the security guard.

let's play xbox

Around the Network

As for the Brazilain ass thing it is a myth for the most part. The one I meet a car dealership this weekend had great tits and and the flattest ass I ever saw. Pretty smoken and great accent though. A great booty is a great booty no matter what.

Not able to paste in images at the moment, but we all know there are racier ones to find on your own. Bing blows away google for finding hot pics of women. ;) And PSwii60 you have great taste in ass.

@Gilgamesh, and everybody
Damn, the webz can’t be running of great looking booty! It seems we’re all looking at the same ones already LOL!
I made a video; it's not as great as I wanted but I'm at work so my resources, sources and time are limited... I'm just trying to keep this thread going! It seems VG Chartz users are more of a 'Boobs' people than booty.

I was only able to put one gif but it goes so well with the lyrics, I swear [Not my real YouTube account, btw].

I'll post more pics when I get home.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I wanted to win this thread with the most amazing sexy asses you've ever seem but I get a
"Fatal error: SQL in /data/r5/nfs/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/forum_includes/class_gc_post.php on line 138" error whenever I want submit the post. I'm copyign the images from my harddrive, is that not possible on this site?