By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your real name?

Gaylord Focker

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Diego Palacios, at your service.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

BasilZero said:

My "legit" name is Eldhose but no one in my family or the circle of friends I have call me that.

I think the last time my parents called me that was a few years back but it was only once and as a joke/tease.

Everyone calls me Basil.

eldhose -> Basil, how the hell did that happen?!

Randika :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:

My "legit" name is Eldhose but no one in my family or the circle of friends I have call me that.

I think the last time my parents called me that was a few years back but it was only once and as a joke/tease.

Everyone calls me Basil.

Eldhouse? That's fucking incredible.

How high were your parents when they named you? Or were you born during the great depression?

Around the Network

Orpheous

Jay520 said:
Orpheous

Another incredible name here.

I hope you weren't an orphan though.

Andrespetmonkey said:
BasilZero said:

Everyone calls me Basil.

How high were your parents when they named you? Or were you born during the great depression?

Pardus.

BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
BasilZero said:

Everyone calls me Basil.

wat D:

That is the name old teachers from high school call me for some reason they somehow see a "U" in my name ~.~

Edit: That and one of them actually called me "Fred" for some random reason XD

Whoopsie daisies. Basil is pretty cool though, so it worked out for you I guess. Is it weird when teachers called out some random name and you replied "call me basil". Some guy in my year is actually called Furat but tells everyone to call him "tootie".

Haha. If I can't pronounce a name I do the same thing, just call them the most ordinary name I can think of. e.g Joe, paul, John, jake