By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your real name?

Kalim

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Xavi

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Jessie

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Well, we're the same

Except my name has a thingie above the E: André
I used to hate it, cause every single game you had to type your name, didn't contain the character - it happens even to this day. Pokémon is the worst offender, as it has the ' in its own name and not on the character list.

VicViper said:
Well, we're the same

Except my name has a thingie above the E: André
I used to hate it, cause every single game you had to type your name, didn't contain the character - it happens even to this day. Pokémon is the worst offender, as it has the ' in its own name and not on the character list.

Yeah I got an accent in mine aswell, never write it down though :P

Around the Network

Famicom Xanadu

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Sultan bin Akhmad bin Mustafa bin Al-Jaffari

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

If you were my 3DS friend you'd know.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
If you were my 3DS friend you'd know.

Which most of us are not so we have no idea. Ned Pie?

Maybe if you'd accept my friend request then you would know! Put my friend code into your freaking 3DS Ryan!!!! 

O___O"""""""

Andrew Marks

lol now the people who think my name is Mark (from Marks) know it's actually Andrew...Marks is my last name.