By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you remember playing, but can't remember the name of!

radishhead said:
Millenium said:
I remember this crazily funny game where you played as 4 characters that you could switch between ingame, I remember there was one character with a axe.

Vague ftw!

Can you remember what console it was on? :p

Not really tbh... It was def in between SNES and N64 era I remember. :)

Around the Network

Fighting Force maybe ?

Arcturus said:
mjk45 said:
Arcturus said:
There is one game I've haven't been able to remember the name of for years now:

- it was for the NES or Commodore 64 (or maybe another platform?)
- top down game
- you play as a helicopter or some sort of airplane that can fly around the the map
- a map would consist of a bunch of different sized islands, with a sea surrounding them
- enemies on the map would be ships in the water, vehicles on the ground, other planes in the sky, and bases with numerous turrets
- I think the objective was to destroy each base on the various islands
- (not sure if this last point is accurate) when playing with a second player, that player could control the various enemy units on the screen and they would try to shoot you

raid on bungeling bay?

Wow, I think that's it! Thanks for figuring it out and posting the name.

did you notice the famous name at the beginning it was his first hit video game , I played it on the C64.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

The only games I can't remember the names of were a couple of misc games at my cousin's house when I was really little on the Atari 5200 and either Intellivision or Colecovision, I can't even remember which of the two it was, it was the one that had a controller with the keypad, but didn't they all have those back then lol?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Mine is a game that's for the ps1 rented it
your on a boat not a fancy one but you race,there is a ice level thats all I remember.
Another one is for the ps1 its kiddy you controller a Caterpillar

Around the Network
Millenium said:
radishhead said:
Millenium said:
I remember this crazily funny game where you played as 4 characters that you could switch between ingame, I remember there was one character with a axe.

Vague ftw!

Can you remember what console it was on? :p

Not really tbh... It was def in between SNES and N64 era I remember. :)

Are you sure it was 4 characters and not 3

Joel12345 said:
Mine is a game that's for the ps1 rented it
your on a boat not a fancy one but you race,there is a ice level thats all I remember.
Another one is for the ps1 its kiddy you controller a Caterpillar

its arcadey? realistic? 

goodness people stop being so vague xD . there are countless "You are on a boat and you race" games!

hey let me do this one. i remember a game where you move around and solve puzzles, i remember there was a difficulty puzzle - see how vague this is? xD-

DeadNotSleeping said:
There was this game way back when. Think it was on the Sega Genesis. It was a fantasy game of some sort, you had an aerial view of your character as you explored a dangerous world...but it shifted to first-person view when you entered a dungeon or cave. I have no idea what it's called and we didn't get very far.

Phantasy Star? 

this game is from ps1. you were ridinga bike and running errands through the city,you earned money and then upgrade your bikes, i loved that game,

PullusPardus said:
DeadNotSleeping said:
There was this game way back when. Think it was on the Sega Genesis. It was a fantasy game of some sort, you had an aerial view of your character as you explored a dangerous world...but it shifted to first-person view when you entered a dungeon or cave. I have no idea what it's called and we didn't get very far.

Phantasy Star? 

You know, I think it might actually be!  Thanks! I'm going to have to get this game now.