By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you remember playing, but can't remember the name of!

radishhead said:
pezus said:
radishhead said:
I have another one :D It was on the PC, and there was a man called the Colonel and you could drive his jeep thing into savannah and river environments, and there were lots of collectables and you could explore his house - it was a weird game lol

Metal Gear Solid? Trololol

haha :P

Nah- I think it was called something like Colonel Safari or Video Safari or something.. it was like 10+ years ago so I have no idea

what year is it?

Around the Network

This happened to me a while ago but THANKFULLY I remembered one of the cheat codes I used to type into the game and I found it based on that.

Would've driven me CRAZY if I didn't get it (asked around all the forums I knew lol)

PullusPardus said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
I really doubt anyone will answer my vague description, but...

The first game I ever played in my life, around 1990, was one of those games where the camera moves to the right non-stop and you shoot people. The game was on a floppy disc on a computer, but I don't know which. It was black and green I think. You could shot or throw grenades.

I guess there can be a ton of games like that, but that's my memory of my first game. I think I was like 3-4 so it's good enough that I remember that, lol.

was it on MSX, Windows or Apple II  ? or what PC?

I'm not sure, but maybe on Apple II, as my mum always preferred Apple and she worked in a place where they sold Apple computers.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

PullusPardus said:
radishhead said:
pezus said:
radishhead said:
I have another one :D It was on the PC, and there was a man called the Colonel and you could drive his jeep thing into savannah and river environments, and there were lots of collectables and you could explore his house - it was a weird game lol

Metal Gear Solid? Trololol

haha :P

Nah- I think it was called something like Colonel Safari or Video Safari or something.. it was like 10+ years ago so I have no idea

what year is it?

It's the year 2012 ;D

This game must be from the mid to late 90s I think

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

there is one game that's always bugged me i can't remember the name to.

a commadore 64 game.

Each level was basically a building or skyscrapper. The objective was to get a ball that is released at the top of the building to roll all the way to the bottom safely. you were given various objects (such as springs) to place in the building in order to change the direction of the ball so you could successfully navigate around traps and pitfalls.

and it was awesome.

Around the Network

Ok I have another game it was on a PC with a 286 CPU. And black and white (atleast the monitor was black and white). It had to do with water sports and a wave runner (I think)

Also a racing game running on DOS/Win 3.11 which had back then for me impressive 3D graphics. But only one type of cars.

I'd been meaning to make a thread like this for ages...

Okay, this game was a 3D PS1 fighter. Uh... It had ring-outs... I don't remember any of the characters... The boss's name was "Red," and, I remember his vs. screen portrait just being.. literally, the color red.

And, that is basically, the only game I do not remember.

Unlike I usually do, if I know the answers to anything someone's asking, I'll post more than a single time in this thread.

PS1 game, you run around in some kind of castle setting various creative traps (to obviously trap your enemy, which is a zombie, I think (?), I'm not sure)

Burning Typhoon said:
I'd been meaning to make a thread like this for ages...

Okay, this game was a 3D PS1 fighter. Uh... It had ring-outs... I don't remember any of the characters... The boss's name was "Red," and, I remember his vs. screen portrait just being.. literally, the color red.

And, that is basically, the only game I do not remember.

Unlike I usually do, if I know the answers to anything someone's asking, I'll post more than a single time in this thread.

What style was it ? Something with weapon only battle ?

PSwii60 said:
PS1 game, you run around in some kind of castle setting various creative traps (to obviously trap your enemy, which is a zombie, I think (?), I'm not sure)

It could be this one  http://hardcoregaming101.net/deception/deception.htm 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~