By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you remember playing, but can't remember the name of!

blkfish92 said:
PullusPardus said:
blkfish92 said:
I remember this zombie game on the Dreamcast, which was third person and you pick up weapons and what not, like hatchets. Maybe some sort of Resident Evil?

this ? 

Holy shit fuck balls, you found it =O

That was easy the first thing that came out when you youtube "Zombie Dreamcast" xD

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
blkfish92 said:
PullusPardus said:
blkfish92 said:
I remember this zombie game on the Dreamcast, which was third person and you pick up weapons and what not, like hatchets. Maybe some sort of Resident Evil?

this ? 

Holy shit fuck balls, you found it =O

That was easy the first thing that came out when you youtube "Zombie Dreamcast" xD

Well I never really tried searching I guess lol

Most of these are so difficult :o

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

If you dont get the answers you are looking for in this thread you might want to give EveryVideoGame forums a try.

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.

I really doubt anyone will answer my vague description, but...

The first game I ever played in my life, around 1990, was one of those games where the camera moves to the right non-stop and you shoot people. The game was on a floppy disc on a computer, but I don't know which. It was black and green I think. You could shot or throw grenades.

I guess there can be a ton of games like that, but that's my memory of my first game. I think I was like 3-4 so it's good enough that I remember that, lol.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

rr

PullusPardus said:
Netyaroze said:
I remember a game on GB a platformer with balloons (maybe). What I remember best is the feeling I had while playing, in retrospective I would describe it as psychedelic especially the music was. I had a melancholic feeling while playing the game. I think I was feeling bad for the character because he was traped in a weird world like this.

You need to be a bit more detailed xD 

do you mean this? 

i am not sure. Its possible the balloon with the P in it could have been in the game

Ok more details: 

I am pretty sure the game went from left to right.

The music was sader in my memory. It really made me feel weird. I played this game between 1995-1992. It has to be an early 90s release.

I think the character was a boy (probably)

I think most of the ground was missing. If your balloons popped it meant death. It wasnt an easy game I think I never completed it. (Wasnt my game either I borrowed it.

You were able to hold 3 balloons i think and I am not sure if you had complete control while flying. It could have been just parts of the game hanging on balloons.

There was a forest level I think.

I was very young and had  the game only for a short time maybe it was even this, the P Balloon is kind of familiar. But Its a girl and the levels are too short. And the music isnt weird enough. 

I have another one :D It was on the PC, and there was a man called the Colonel and you could drive his jeep thing into savannah and river environments, and there were lots of collectables and you could explore his house - it was a weird game lol

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

There are many games that I've played on the GameCube that I can't remember the name of... too bad I can't remember what they were about or how you played them.

pezus said:
radishhead said:
I have another one :D It was on the PC, and there was a man called the Colonel and you could drive his jeep thing into savannah and river environments, and there were lots of collectables and you could explore his house - it was a weird game lol

Metal Gear Solid? Trololol

haha :P

Nah- I think it was called something like Colonel Safari or Video Safari or something.. it was like 10+ years ago so I have no idea

Watch me on YouTube!

Troll_Whisperer said:
I really doubt anyone will answer my vague description, but...

The first game I ever played in my life, around 1990, was one of those games where the camera moves to the right non-stop and you shoot people. The game was on a floppy disc on a computer, but I don't know which. It was black and green I think. You could shot or throw grenades.

I guess there can be a ton of games like that, but that's my memory of my first game. I think I was like 3-4 so it's good enough that I remember that, lol.

was it on MSX, Windows or Apple II  ? or what PC?