By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you remember playing, but can't remember the name of!

Burning Typhoon said:

I know this game is for atari, because I remember the rainbow atari boot-up screen.... with the all black background
I think it was a car racer from an over-head bird's eye view..

is it Sprint 8? 

Around the Network

lots of sega and ninty games.

Super Solvers - Challenge of the Ancient Empires!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Master System:  Psycho Fox, Alex Kid in High Tech World

Genesis: Out of this World, Decapattack, Boogerman, and Valis III.

Nes:  Mag Max, Deadly Towers, Ikari Warriors, and Maniac Mansion.

Super Nes:  Michael Jordan in Chaos in the Windy City, Joe and Mac 2, Hyperzone, Barbie, Lester the Unlikely, and Hagane.

Next time, make it a challenge.

Fun fact:  I actually owned the Barbie game for the Snes.  I bought it for my sisters when my local game store went out of business so they could have something to play on my Super Nes.  I still had it up until probably 2007.

d21lewis said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Super Nes:  Michael Jordan in Chaos in the Windy City, Joe and Mac 2, Hyperzone, Barbie, Lester the Unlikely, and Hagane.

Fun fact:  I actually owned the Barbie game for the Snes.  I bought it for my sisters when my local game store went out of business so they could have something to play on my Super Nes.  I still had it up until probably 2007.

ok the game is on the genesis. all i can remember is that it had you collecting rings that involved elements. embed the video of the game i seek. i can tell you it's on youtube.

disturbing fact: you played with barbie, and i played with Ken.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
d21lewis said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

ok the game is on the genesis. all i can remember is that it had you collecting rings that involved elements. embed the video of the game i seek. i can tell you it's on youtube.

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Rastaan or that Naughty Dog game with the naked statues.  Can you give me the genre, at least?  Was it a guy with a sword, a mascot animal game, or anything?

i remember a game i played on the PS1 which was a 2D platformer and the atmosphere was creepy and spooky and the creatures were like grey worms or aliens who can walk but didn't talk as i recall.. still they made weird noises!

i would deeply appreciate it if anyone can find the name of this game since its the only one that i'm trying to find its name but failed.

Dahum said:
i remember a game i played on the PS1 which was a 2D platformer and the atmosphere was creepy and spooky and the creatures were like grey worms or aliens who can walk but didn't talk as i recall.. still they made weird noises!

i would deeply appreciate it if anyone can find the name of this game since its the only one that i'm trying to find its name but failed.

d21lewis said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
d21lewis said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Rastaan or that Naughty Dog game with the naked statues.  Can you give me the genre, at least?  Was it a guy with a sword, a mascot animal game, or anything?

ok the first stage was in the forest, and you had to fight 2 tigers, or something in that class of animal. the second stage, had you traversing the desert, and the boss on that stage was a floating skeleton. by then you had 3 rings i think

SNES You play as these kids theres 3 of them a blue, green and pink one. Theres also some scientist who sends you on missions. Plat former and you collect bells and finish a level by going into a gate, spinning around a bit and shouting something in Japanese. Played it in the late 90's but i dunno its actual release

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt