By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It snowed in Baghdad, Iraq for first time in almost 100 years.

OnlyIsrael said:
Flow said:
OnlyIsrael said:

Yeah, or you could always listen to what everybody says, then we go back to the ages where we work like dogs our entire lives so we can rest in heaven while the rich laugh about us.

You just got to be rational to realize that we didn't caused global warming.

Still cool to see how we derailed the thread, I'll wait for the day it snows here in Rio so we can discuss the war on Iraq.

Isn't that just a failed attempt to twist my own point without actually making a legitimate one of your own or even presenting your post in comprehensible language? And how is ignoring data rational? And what does religious belief have to do with any of this at all?

You was saying the guy instinctively knows what is right and wrong, i made my point saying you just got to be rational to realize that human actions are not cause of global warming. As i said before, there is not even proof, just media and going by it is not rational. Sorry for the religious point, just wanted to give an example of the good old times where people would let them be manipulated.

And sory me no U S and A rezident, ma englis to bad!

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
segajon said:
No hell won't freeze over until my Cubs win the World Series, and that is a whole different topic.

Then the Cubs just won. Didn't you read the first post? Hell just froze over.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Lets continue this wonderful debate on to page 3. I think i started this thread with 94 posts.

stof said:
segajon said:
No hell won't freeze over until my Cubs win the World Series, and that is a whole different topic.

Then the Cubs just won. Didn't you read the first post? Hell just froze over.

Damn I missed the Fall Classic.

The Sox did it, so we're halfway there, right?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
segajon said:
Lets continue this wonderful debate on to page 3. I think i started this thread with 94 posts.

Yeah let's continue, first time people pay attention to my posts as i still want to know how u charge the rock band guitar. Luckily i'll buy it today and find out.

It's hard for a newcomer to get a spot on vgchartz. 

Final-Fan said:
The Sox did it, so we're halfway there, right?

Do you mean Red Sox or White Sox they both recently snapped their curse.

@segajon
sorry about ignoring your question - I'm not sure if it snows in Israel because I've never been there and haven't studied the topic.

@FLow
I didn't realize you were not a native English speaker (that's a compliment on your ability). However, there are data reflecting the human influence on global climate change. The media, however, is the biggest and primary source of debate over the issue. I completely agree to not trust the media. You have to go to primary sources, and they strongly correlate human activities with global climate change.

Thread derailed again

EDIT - @OnlyIsrael - I don't deny human influence on global warming, but we are not the cause on global warming as people say. If we stop polluting (again in the meaning of reducing emissions while keeping our life standards, not stop producing anything at all) the climate change won't stop, and that's what the media make it look like. And thanks for the compliment =D.

I'm going to bed, hopefully I don't awake drowning from the Sea Leval Rise.