By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I was just hit by a car.

Tagged games:

You should have called the police, you had a lot of witnesses, and if he had insurance, you would could have also sued him and gotten a couple of bucks from his insurance company

mM
Around the Network

Oh My Goodness! That's ridiculous! I'm happy you're okay. O_O

I can't believe he didn't see you! That freaking stupid head! (That's the best cussing I can muster.)
Seems the ladies like you Ryan. Were all of them running to you to see if you were okay?

Jay520 said:
So you're that asshole that ran in front of my car?

And you got back up? Dammit!!!

Looks like I'll have to finish the job tomorrow.

You're a horrible assassin. You should've been driving at least 50 MPH.

this site has become more like facebook. you're not dead yet so take there assess to the cleaners, until they're dry. no cash left bud.

I remember stof got hit by a car:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=106033&page=1

Sounds like you got away a little less damaged than he did.

Never been hit myself, but I have a cousin who got run over by one. He was lying down in a field at some party back in high school when somebody decided to go for a drive. It was pretty bad. Broken bones, metal plates, reconstructive surgery. The scars are still quite plain to see on his face.

Hasn't stopped him from living his life, though. In fact, he recently secured a lovely wife (chicks dig scars!) and I think he's still dipping into the legal settlement he received to fund his MBA at Berkley (already has a P. Eng.).

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

See. That's why I don't go outside.

Did I ever tell you the story about my childhood? The other kids used to call me "Mr. Glass".......

Glad you didn't cuss!

If you haven't done so, you should file a police report.

Gosh, glad you are ok. That could have easily been much worse. Be happy.

I've been in a couple of accidents, and witness countless more. From seeing a car flying over a meridian (literately 3-4 feet in the air like a movie), to going the wrong way of freeways, to dodging a huge lamppost as it was falling, things tend to happen around me.

Just last week a saw a semi truck with a trailer do a high speed u turn in front of my place. It was amazing and terrifying, and thankfully didn't hit anything.

My favorite line is, "I'm sorry I didn't see you." (Yes, but how could you miss the two ton car I was sitting in - it's big and full of metal and glass.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Glad you didn't get hurt. Well I had a bit of an accident as well when I was younger, probably not as bad as yours though.

I was riding my bicycle down this pretty tight road a few blocks from my house. The road was pretty much empty so I started cycling down quite fast. I could see a car parked on the side of the road and someone in the driving seat but the car wasn't on or anything so I was just going to cross it by its side. So I sped down the road and as soon as I was 1 foot from the back of the car the driver swung open the door while smoking his cigarette. The next part was grotesque, I didn't have any time to even press my brakes and crashed full force with the car door and flew a few feet into the ground. Luckily I didn't have any broken bones or anything but I remember having completely ripped off the skin from my knees and elbows up to my palms.

I didn't even know what to do as it hurt so much, I just wanted to go home and cry to my mum lol. Now that I think about it, the guy should have at least looked at his mirror before opening the door like that, what the heck?