By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I was just hit by a car.

Tagged games:

I've been twice in a car that's went off the road. First time I was too little to understand what exactly happened (duh, pretty unreal) and asked my mom why she drove there, second time my grandpa was rushing a bit too much when he drove in a curve... But on neither occassion were there any damages: no people were hurt, no car was damaged, and I wasn't scared. If anything, it's things like that that bring some color to life. :P

Around the Network

I purposefully rode my mountain bike at full blast through a major town park with a street in it to make a point to a driver in a truck and the woman hit me and I was not hurt. At first I pointed at the stop sign and said watch out, she felt bad and said she was sorry so I smiled at her and said no problem and just rode on leaving her with a grin.

Good you are not hurt.

pezus said:
chocoloco said:
I purposefully rode my mountain bike at full blast through a major town park with a street in it to make a point to a driver in a truck and the woman hit me and I was not hurt. At first I pointed at the stop sign and said watch out, she felt bad and said she was sorry so I smiled at her and said no problem and just rode on leaving her with a grin.

Good you are not hurt.

What a badass

Well drivers think bikers should not be allowed on the road and there are tons of them in my cities so I had to. Not to mention you will get more brave when pumped on adrenaline doing jumps and riding long distances. In other words, no big deal.

Let me get this straight.

You walk out in front of a moving car because you have rights of way?

No road sense much.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Glad you are ok. It sucks getting hit. I was in an accident....

A year after I started driving, I was going to work. The traffic stoped  so I stoped. The person behind me didn't. (He was taking to his kid in the seat next to him.) He hit me at full speed. Unfortunatly I saw it coming and I tensed up. Sever whip-lash, weeks in a neck brace and extensive soft tissue damage. I now have terminal arthritis (started having it about 21), and the best part is he didn't have insurance. And since I filed my forms a day late I can not get anything from him.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
StokedUp said:
good to hear you ok buddy!

i remember when i was hit by a car when i was around 15, i was heading to school and was late so i ran to catch up my mates, but i didnt look proper to the traffic and step out infront of a car. it hit me in the face and kncoked me back on my ass. (funnily enough the driver never stopped) i got back up and it didnt register what just happened until i got to the other side of the road when my mates were just looking at me, it was then i realised my whole face was covered in blood and was pouring out from my face and nose. and my clothers were covered. i didnt bother going hospital i just had a week off school as my dad is "old school" and just says "you dont need to hospital just take some time off and clean yourself".

Well that was much worse than my incident!

My older brother was driving a car once and the passenger door came open and his step daughter fell out! She was scratched and bruised but all right. He was in a panic! I think it was just in our driveway and he was going no more than 10 miles an hour. It was in the country so it was a long driveway.

A friend of my family's had the same type of incident. Their son (who is now about 40) was in the back of the vehicle by the hatch back. They hit a bump the hatch back opened and he fell out with only a few scratches but that is not something you want to go through as a parent.

but more importantly
was the vehicle ok?

:P

I kid of course good to see you're not hurt...one of my friends actually got injured cuz he ran into a a bus ..which was parked >_>

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Damn dude that's rough. I'm glad you're okay.

I've never been hit by a car or anything.

glad to hear your ok, I've been hit by a car too a few years ago, made me think who my real friends are

So you're that asshole that ran in front of my car?

And you got back up? Dammit!!!

Looks like I'll have to finish the job tomorrow.