By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony sees record $6.4 billion net loss, to take tax hit

The sooner apple buy the "PlayStation" brand, the better. Sinking ship.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
NiKKoM said:
It's all our fault!! we didn't buy enough ps3 games!!

The PlayStation business is doing pretty good, thats why Kaz got promoted, its the toxic TV division that makes Sony losing money.

SCEJ,SCEE maybe

SCEA not

http://www.nikkei.com/news/category/article/g=96958A9C9381949EE3E2E295818DE3E2E2E6E0E2E3E0E2E2E2E2E2E2;at=ALL

>米国ではエレクトロニクスやゲーム部門が重荷になっており、累積損失が発生している。

i´ve said this for years... Sony and Playstation brand wll be dead in no time.

Vita doesnt sell, its dead, Ps3 is selling well but when holidays come and Xbox drops Price and Wii u come out it will be 3rd or 4th once AGAIN!

Sony doesnt know what they are doing, they are a dumb company behind a big name.

Probably because of the weak dollar. The stuff is too cheap in the USA already and then a weak dollar just kills it for them.
I hope the best for them.
Although I'm mainly a Nintendo fan, Sony is a company I like, so I want them to pull through.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Argh_College said:

Vita doesnt sell, its dead, Ps3 is selling well but when holidays come and Xbox drops Price and Wii u come out it will be 3rd or 4th once AGAIN!

Sony doesnt know what they are doing, they are a dumb company behind a big name.

Wow, my brains can not process how stupid this sounds. How is a company dumb? hiding behind a big name? Kids really shouldn't get emotional what and how a company fares. The outcome will be this.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
Argh_College said:

Wow, my brains can not process how stupid this sounds. How is a company dumb? hiding behind a big name? Kids really shouldn't get emotional what and how a company fares. The outcome will be this.

speak for yourself

Carl2291 said:
The sooner apple buy the "PlayStation" brand, the better. Sinking ship.

Apple has no history in gaming, they tried with Pippin and failed. Apple empire will fall, it will happen just like it happened to IBM, Microsoft, Sony companies that ruled the 80s and 90s.

Argh_College said:

My god....

There shud be something this site can do about senseless post like this so we can avoid more of this garbage in the future.

NiKKoM said:
It's all our fault!! we didn't buy enough ps3 games!!

But that's the problem, the PS3 has no games! Blu ray disks are for movies!

The PS3 and the Vita are both part of the problem but Sony never gonna admit this to the public. They have to do this because the PS4-project is in big danger.