By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305

FIORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Oromashu said:
So, I called my gamestop yesterday and they said Xenoblade would be in today. Turns out it's Good Friday and they're not even open. Kinda crap is that. Guess I can wait one more day xD.

Ouch! Surprises me the game launches on a day which is closed...especially when other people are claiming that they're going in to get the game today...

Okay, I managed to get it. Appearently they decided to open late. Time to play some Xenoblade. I will be playing it exceedingly slow, gotta make this last until Paper Mario 3DS! :D

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

I just picked up my copy. I'm asking friends to see if any will sell me their Wii so I can get started. Man, I can't wait! I'm a sucker for JRPGs

The artbook is very well made. Gonna hang on it and put it on display with my other Game collectibles.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

In terms of gameplay I personally think Arc Rise Fantasia destroys Xenoblade in that aspect. However the OST/Story in Xenoblade is just so damn good.

Wagram said:
In terms of gameplay I personally think Arc Rise Fantasia destroys Xenoblade in that aspect. However the OST/Story in Xenoblade is just so damn good.

Okay, Xenoblade is 9/10, not more, we get it.

Around the Network

I got it yesterday. I did not know it was out. I was going to get Arkham City when I noticed it. I was exchanging games and finally got it for 4$. It was the first game I bought for my Wii in over two years.

Two hours in, not knowing at all what to expect, here are some of my thoughts:

1. The music is absolutely stunning. The best soundtrack I have heard since Nier.
2. The graphics do not look good. Not at all. Maybe it's because I have played so much games on the 360 and PS3, but I was initially put off by them.
3. The gameplay is pretty fun and the story, so far, is interesting.
4. It's fun to explore. I am taking my sweet time.
5. Combats are fast paced.
6. Side-quests are pretty boring so far.
7. Their seems to be a lot of stuff to do, I am feeling overwhelmed by it all.

So, the jury is still out. I did not know the "release" history of this game, so I feel pretty good owning it. I want to play some more, so that's always a good sign. Also, I suggest you use the "classic" controller instead of the wii remote and nunchuck. It makes the camera handling much more easy. I could not stand to play this game otherwhise.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Soriku said:
Wagram said:

You're right about bosses. But the normal enemies in ARF are too easy and you don't need to do anything except use Attack for every enemy in the game so Xenoblade is better most of the time.

Gameplay was still one of ARF's strong point anyway (and Xenoblade's).

The boss fights were really fun, the final boss was kinda rage worthy at some points too because of 1 shot abilities.

Conegamer said:
Oromashu said:
So, I called my gamestop yesterday and they said Xenoblade would be in today. Turns out it's Good Friday and they're not even open. Kinda crap is that. Guess I can wait one more day xD.

Ouch! Surprises me the game launches on a day which is closed...especially when other people are claiming that they're going in to get the game today...

I bought my copy today from Gamestop. THat guy must live in some corny town for it to be closed.  I probably wont get around to play for awhile I just cracked open my Vita. But i wanted to not miss out

I got Xenoblade at GameStop today and got nearly two hours into it. Why am I not still playing, you ask? Because I'm a teenager with parents who think watching network news is for fun than watching me play awesome games.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

just picked it up tonight.  hopefully, ill get some good hours in and be able to add some thoughts in a week er so.  from everything ive heard and seen about the game...its going to be a great experience