By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
AndrewWK said:
Why do japanese charackters have allways these very weird outfits? This is really disturbing

You can freely choose your own outfits for the characters- from the incredibly ridiculous to the normal, to the obsessively bulky to the all-too skimpy. 

And the downright hilarious

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:
Why do japanese charackters have allways these very weird outfits? This is really disturbing

You can freely choose your own outfits for the characters- from the incredibly ridiculous to the normal, to the obsessively bulky to the all-too skimpy. 

That´s cool I recall a few of the older FF outfits were really disturbing espacialy because I was about 12 years and couldn´t if some of charackters were male or female.
I´ve benn thinking for a while to purchase this but I don´t like the wii controls that I guess I´ll wait for a significant price cut

AndrewWK said:

That´s cool I recall a few of the older FF outfits were really disturbing espacialy because I was about 12 years and couldn´t if some of charackters were male or female.
I´ve benn thinking for a while to purchase this but I don´t like the wii controls that I guess I´ll wait for a significant price cut

Ok, 2 things:

First, you can use a classic controller, so "wii controls" are not an excuse

Second, and most important, if you wait and the release is a limited one you may find that the price of the game raises instead of comming down, wait at you own risk.

My advise, buy the game as soon as you can, don't take innecessary risk.

flagstaad said:
AndrewWK said:

Ok, 2 things:

First, you can use a classic controller, so "wii controls" are not an excuse

Second, and most important, if you wait and the release is a limited one you may find that the price of the game raises instead of comming down, wait at you own risk.

My advise, buy the game as soon as you can, don't take innecessary risk.

I could´ve bought it allready last year, it´s just I don´t really like my Wii. U don´t even use it except fo the Zelda games. But Xenoblade and Last Story are very tempting, I´ll maybe buy when I recover financally.

The wait...

I have to wait until JULY to go to the U.S.A and get a copy, and then stay there for a month with the game and no Wii.

Now that's a painful wait.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
blkfish92 said:
I needs me a wii ='(

You can get them now for less than the price of a new game over here:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/nintendo-wii-console-23549?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Wii

If you can find me an American wii that cheap I'd be very happy.

AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:

Wii controls are non-exsistant, and the price is a non-problem, you can get it for £25 new:

http://www.graingergames.co.uk/games/nintendo-wii/nw1146-xenoblade-chronicles

blkfish92 said:
Conegamer said:
blkfish92 said:
I needs me a wii ='(

You can get them now for less than the price of a new game over here:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/nintendo-wii-console-23549?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Wii

If you can find me an American wii that cheap I'd be very happy.

You'll have to head into your local game stores and check the pre-owned sections; they'll probably be one for $50-$60, I'd imagine.

Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:

Wii controls are non-exsistant, and the price is a non-problem, you can get it for £25 new:

do they deliver outside of britain?

AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:
Conegamer said:
AndrewWK said:

do they deliver outside of britain?

I'm unsure about Grainger, but they're relatively big. Try dropping them an email in the contacts section of the site