By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Brand New Screens For Uncharted 3's Upcoming New DLC Oasis

Naughty Dog has released some brand new screenshots of their upcoming Uncharted 3 DLC.

http://theparanoidgamer.com/uncharted-3-multiplayer-upcoming-dlc-map-oasis-screens/

Around the Network

Impressive.

Not caring until Uc3 GOTY is announced.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Looks nice, but I am still not quite convinced about Uncharted's MP

Too cartoonish, more colorful, its better in my opinion , Uncharted 2 did this a lot.

Around the Network

dry docks the other of the 3 new DLC maps coming very soon the 3rd is rumored to be a map set around loundon streets, i would of rather these been in the final game instead of the 4 maps from UC2 as these 3 all have the UC3 single player theme

oh man I can not wait! 0_0 I hope they open up the ranking cap as I have already hit the max rank..would like some skulls

UC3 MP does have it's issues but damn is it addictive or what..these new maps look fantastic additions

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
oh man I can not wait! 0_0 I hope they open up the ranking cap as I have already hit the max rank..would like some skulls

UC3 MP does have it's issues but damn is it addictive or what..these new maps look fantastic additions

yeah i perfired 2's at first but after awhile of UC3 MP i havent gone back to UC2, i like the sprint and new meele options in 3, i should be capped also by tommorow

BHR3 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

yeah i perfired 2's at first but after awhile of UC3 MP i havent gone back to UC2, i like the sprint and new meele options in 3, i should be capped also by tommorow

sweet. R u in my psn list? we should play together sometime

add me up if you aren't already. psn id: rathne

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Gorgeous, as expected