By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Game Developer of all Time, (Irrational is the winner!!) - ....VG Chartz user's are f***ed (me included)

Wow, what a fucking disaster. Looks like thinking before posting ain't too common.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Wow, what a fucking disaster. Looks like thinking before posting ain't too common.

This whole thread was thinking before posting imo. As the OP should of been the one to keep the table instead of leaving it up to the users, as it makes for too many mistakes. Even me in my drunking state made more then enough mistakes in this topic :D.

Well, at least you learned your lesson and fixed it in the end

Naughty Dog

Santa Monica

SquareEnix

War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire

+ Nintendo
- Naughty Dog

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
Sorry Gilgamesh I love you but copy/pasting the whole table is a retarded idea.

I agree, he should of just done it himself, as this way it will just get mixed up -_-. for instance someone could give and take their points at the same time someone else does, who's table is someone ment to quote then?. Gilgamesh don't take the easy way out man. Fix this thread before it fails :D.

I think I'll have the next few days off if this keeps up because you guys are so lazy I'll probably take over. Dissapointed in you guys, its prretty simple.

Around the Network

Can't we just conclude that Nintendo win? The PS360 developers have too few individual fans and the PC developers are obscure relics of an era long gone, thus Nintendo wins...

Mummelmann said:
Can't we just conclude that Nintendo win? The PS360 developers have too few individual fans and the PC developers are obscure relics of an era long gone, thus Nintendo wins...

But that wouldn't make for a good elimination contest with a lot of posts.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Mummelmann said:

That is true, its almost like arguing with one's spouse; lots of words are exchanged, both parties rant and shout at length and then the girl wins...

1) Naughty Dog
2) Rockstar
3) Valve

Mummelmann said:
amp316 said:
Mummelmann said:

That is true, its almost like arguing with one's spouse; lots of words are exchanged, both parties rant and shout at length and then the girl wins...

But then there's the make up sex.  Is there going to be any make up sex in this thread? 

If not, I'm leaving.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger