By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Game Developer of all Time, (Irrational is the winner!!) - ....VG Chartz user's are f***ed (me included)

amp316 said:

But then there's the make up sex.  Is there going to be any make up sex in this thread? 

If not, I'm leaving.

Not sure if bromance makes up for it.
@pezus. We all read the OP, we just didn't want to copy-paste a 50-line table and stress-test the boards!

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Mummelmann said:
amp316 said:
Mummelmann said:
Can't we just conclude that Nintendo win? The PS360 developers have too few individual fans and the PC developers are obscure relics of an era long gone, thus Nintendo wins...

But that wouldn't make for a good elimination contest with a lot of posts.

That is true, its almost like arguing with one's spouse; lots of words are exchanged, both parties rant and shout at length and then the girl wins...

But then there's the make up sex.  Is there going to be any make up sex in this thread? 

If not, I'm leaving.

I forgot about that... If there is any to be had, I'll join! Quick, someone ask the three female members we have!

Mummelmann said:

I forgot about that... If there is any to be had, I'll join! Quick, someone ask the three female members we have!

But I thought you were married!

Pig.

happydolphin said:
Mummelmann said:

But I thought you were married!

Pig.

No, no. Never been married, my knowledge of spouses and marital arguments come solely from observation.

I do enjoy make-up sex though...

pezus said:
For PETE'S sake! Does no one REALLY read the OP?

pretty much this, it really isnt that hard to read those few lines.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Why should I read the OP, it's just going to be Nintendo...

Nintendo 102
Blizzard  97
Square-Enix 101
Retro Studio 100
HAL Laboratory 100
Sony Santa Monica 100
Bioware 100
Epic Games 100
Naughty Dog 96
Insomniac 94
Platinum Games 100
Capcom 97
Bethesda 100
Valve 105
Rockstar 100
Bungie 100
Maxis 100
Dice 99
Visceral Games 100
Shin'en 100
Tamsoft 100
Atlus 100
Sega 100
Ensemble Studios 100
Codemasters 100
Lucasarts/Lucasfilms 100
Microprose 100
Origin Systems 100
Irrational 100
Intellegent Systems 100
Treasure 100
Piranha Bytes 100
Cing 96
Monolith Soft 96
Eidos Montreal 97
Studio 4C 100
Gust 100
Alphadream 100
Grasshopper Manufacture 97
Gamefreak 100
From Software 100
CyberConnect2 94
Media Molecule 97
Quantic Dreams 97
Kojima Productions 97

+ DICE

- CyberConnect2

pezus said:

+Blizzard

-Nintendo

See, this is what I don't get. I'll never vote +Nintendo -Blizzard in the first rounds of the tourney these are great companies. Same diff, people who - Naughty Dog at this point in the game I don't get.

The way people vote... (I'm mad at you Mr Pezus)

happydolphin said:
pezus said:

+Blizzard

-Nintendo

See, this is what I don't get. I'll never vote +Nintendo -Blizzard in the first rounds of the tourney these are great companies. Same diff, people who - Naughty Dog at this point in the game I don't get.

The way people vote... (I'm mad at you Mr Pezus)

I can understand that vote. Otherwise there would be no competition :P

I'm no expert, but isn't Microprose a publisher, not a developer? I'd nominate them as I loved X-Com, but they didn't develop it...

Also, I'd like to nominate Core Design as I loved Tomb Raider, but you're crediting Ubisoft Montreal?

Also, no Taito who created some of the most amazing arcade games?

No Rare? No Team Ico? WTF?!