By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gameinformer: Resistance 2 unvieled. Simply awesome.

Dno said:
twesterm said:
rocketpig said:
twesterm said:
Hmm, apparently I was wrong about the release date, good for them (though I'm still skeptical).

Yeah, that goal seems a little lofty but Insomniac has a pretty good history of meeting deadlines, IIRC.

Yeah, as much as I don't like Insomniac if it was most any other studio I would call flat out bullshit but Insomniac does have a fairly good record so I'll just be skeptical. Ignoring all the tap the untapped power of the PS3 fluff bullshit, there are some pretty hefty goals in there. If you they want to finish that game in two years they are either going to really have their work cut out for them or have to cutback on something.

hahahah looks like a 360 fanboy here... thats cool i like 360 but this game is soooo gonna be hot

Twesterm works in the industry. He's not just pulling this stuff out of his ass.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

@rocketpig

yes but its a bit hard to see someone not like insomniac..imo

Giving two of the BEST games to a console Each year and also to a console that is very hard" to develop for is worthy of credit

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@rocketpig

Giving two of the BEST games to a console Each year and also to a console that is very hard" to develop for is worthy of credit

Yeah, I don't get his dislike for Insomniac but it could be something from a personal experience he has with them.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Jesus tapdancing christ... Insomniac just got even more legendary in my eyes, and they're already pretty far up the ladder as it is!
Release date is very, very surprising to say the least.

rocketpig said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@rocketpig

Yeah, I don't get his dislike for Insomniac but it could be something from a personal experience he has with them.

It's a personal thing, met the people that worked there, got to know how their studio worked and long story short (mainly because I don't want to go into detail) I don't like Insomniac.

Around the Network

Sorry but "mobile phone sound quality" that doesnt sound like much of a boast for a game or am i misunderstanding?

How can you think if you don't know enough words?

How do you know what I think until you hear what I say.

Both by Vygotsky

PSN addy- solojohlo

@twesterm

ok...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ooooh! Nice details there!

Looks like this game is going to be immense :D yet another must-have title for the PS3 in fall 08!

I do expect the release date to slip into spring 09 though...

Dno said:
twesterm said:
rocketpig said:
twesterm said:
Hmm, apparently I was wrong about the release date, good for them (though I'm still skeptical).

Yeah, that goal seems a little lofty but Insomniac has a pretty good history of meeting deadlines, IIRC.

Yeah, as much as I don't like Insomniac if it was most any other studio I would call flat out bullshit but Insomniac does have a fairly good record so I'll just be skeptical. Ignoring all the tap the untapped power of the PS3 fluff bullshit, there are some pretty hefty goals in there. If you they want to finish that game in two years they are either going to really have their work cut out for them or have to cutback on something.

hahahah looks like a 360 fanboy here... thats cool i like 360 but this game is soooo gonna be hot

Right...no idea where this came from. If you're thinking it's because of the tap the untapped power of the PS3 fluff bullshit bit, that's only because I tend to ignore stuff like that in any article because it's just fluff I don't care about. It really means nothing to me and it's only them creating hype.

And don't get me wrong, everyone does it so not faulting them for it, I'm just trying to figure out how Dno outed me as the huge 360 fanboy I apparently am. 

Resistance is becoming Sony's flagship FPS series, not Killzone.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.