By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rick Santorum "almost" calls Obama a *wait what*

I've watch this about 10 times now, it's gets funnier every time

Around the Network

There's a good chance he was going to say that, it doesn't quite fit with the rest of the sentence but no other word really fits either.

Still, it is ambiguous enough to spin his way out of, and voters surely know he's a social conservative anyway so he won't lose votes over this. I don't think he's dead, but he was quite behind Romney anyway.

I'd like Santorum to win because he has no chance of being elected, whereas Romney can shift his position to the centre in time for the vote and then it just comes down to whether the economy improved enough rather than anything the candidates say or do.

The G.O.P. will need G.O.D. to win this one.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

lmao

wtach the below one too

obama calls janitor as jews

Look at it from the perspective of a Santorum supporter, i.e. you're convinced he wouldn't say that kind of thing. It's then easy to convince yourself he didn't; he meant something else.

Scandals only take off when the supporters can unambiguously see it as well.

Around the Network

Sounded like "governmentnik" to me.

i'm not convinced nigger would have fit in that sentence but i also agree it sounds like he started that word and i can't for the life of me figure out which other word he could have possibly meant to say.

regardless, funny stuff.

nig*uh*

Whoever this Rick Scrotum guy is... he's a dick.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Every time I hear it, it sounds like he is saying 'governmentnik'. Which almost makes sense. The suffix -nik can be added to words to associate a person to that word. Therefore a 'governmentnik' would be a person heavily associated with government. It could be an odd way of saying Obama is part of the establishment.

I don't think he was actually going to say the N word. And I really, really don't like Santorum to begin with.

The rEVOLution is not being televised