By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Well - I knew there was a high chance of the vanillas being able to confirm one another

Also I will make my final-fan statement I wanted to make throughout the whole game:

It is true he was not on the list of this thread at the point of its creation, but his role was assigned on my paper^^ - After I send out all the PMs I noticed that I had one player more on my list than on the list in the thread... fun fact - Final-Fan got the last character I added to the game

One thing is for sure - next time I will not allow to make roleclaims - also I enjoyed hosting the game without a general timelimit, and I loved day 2

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, No, NO, NOOOOO! Just design your game so roleclaims can't provide an easy win for any team.

Bu- But I want to see what happens when I add something like this... I want to experiment! I need to test stuff!

Around the Network

this game was fun to watch.
I still say scum had much more of a chance, but between scum fatigue for TOS and a new game mechanic, they didn't seem fully motivated.
Had they taken out Spurge day one and TOS not given up I do think it could have been a very different game.

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Well - I knew there was a high chance of the vanillas being able to confirm one another

Also I will make my final-fan statement I wanted to make throughout the whole game:

It is true he was not on the list of this thread at the point of its creation, but his role was assigned on my paper^^ - After I send out all the PMs I noticed that I had one player more on my list than on the list in the thread... fun fact - Final-Fan got the last character I added to the game

One thing is for sure - next time I will not allow to make roleclaims - also I enjoyed hosting the game without a general timelimit, and I loved day 2

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, No, NO, NOOOOO! Just design your game so roleclaims can't provide an easy win for any team.

Bu- But I want to see what happens when I add something like this... I want to experiment! I need to test stuff!

experiment by making TOS and radish on a team that can talk at night together. I dont think that's ever been done.

Wonktonodi said:
Stefl1504 said:

experiment by making TOS and radish on a team that can talk at night together. I dont think that's ever been done.

You mean I should put them in some kind of testing chamber :P

Additionally I have to say that I want the next round to start soon... need moar game^^

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

You are great but quite stubborn.

My last resort was voting for myself to save my ass silly Rol. 

That didn't save you though. What helped you was that there were a couple more suspicious people eventually.

That was still my last resort if I hadn't done that. The vote will just pile up. Luckliy Prof have taken the hint.

Stefl1504 said:
Additionally I have to say that I want the next round to start soon... need moar game^^

I will host lol.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
@rol
hah mainly because i lied, i think.
Wait til you see me play as mafia lol.

You also behaved like an idiot. It was hard to believe that I had to explain the item rules to my mentor.

What did you think of my performance? I won an award.

haha okok, I fully accept that criticism.

You did great for a newb. I wasn't necessarily surprised, but I see you have a ways to go before you start lapping any of us :D

Hope you keep playing.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:

I will host lol.

Then do so! Make a sign-up and then make the game, plan for ~12 players! (tough there could always be more :/)

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

haha okok, I fully accept that criticism.

You did great for a newb. I wasn't necessarily surprised, but I see you have a ways to go before you start lapping any of us :D

Hope you keep playing.

Your MVP award in this game was based more on dumb luck than skill. You basically played all or nothing on Day 2 which could have shifted the Day 3 circumstances to 5:3 instead of 7:2, so I don't think you played admirably. You might as well have ended up being the MIP (Most Idiotic Player) and that's saying something when a guy like spurgeonryan participated in this game. I mean, if it hadn't been for him being a suspicious idiot to the town, the mafia would have killed him on Night 1.

That is the thing with these games, you need to have luck and guts to get MVP, not just rational robotry :D