By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Boo! you are so mean!
Anyway, I already found it strange because of no 2nd kill and I only got confused because of Prof when he said there's a slowing bullet. I thought the mafia(rad) might have used it to confuse the town and by string of luck I luckily chose Rol. Ahahaha!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Boo! you are so mean!
Anyway, I already found it strange because of no 2nd kill and I only got confused because of Prof when he said there's a slowing bullet. I thought the mafia(rad) might have used it to confuse the town and by string of luck I luckily chose Rol. Ahahaha!

Now that it's over, what's the truth about your post in the draft on Day 1? It never existed, right?

No  rol it existed sorry.

I was really suspicious of Prof that time.

RolStoppable said:
What's the role of an unpopular townie? He needs to piss everyone off?

If that's the case, then linkz probably just had to be himself.

unpopular townie takes one less vote to be lynched.

Also, really surprised there was no 2nd mafia team out there.

Also, I think Linkz should have been a saulus rather than an unpopular townie.
Saulus is a townie who when lynched becomes a mafia.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with mafia that they were underpowered. They, imo, should have had the grenade to start with, or a mirror to change the outcomes of an investigation.
It didn't seem like any of the powers town had would be ones that mafia would be interested in taking.

Around the Network

HAHA, my role was survivor mafia btw. Fooled you all.

Guess you were right spurge, I was mafia the whole time.

Oooh! What a glorious and bloody ending, the players gathered around the last person to break the rules of the Arena and the first thing they did was ripping his guts out with a hook only to then take his innard to strangle him to death! Oh what a satisfying moment this must have been for the combatants down in the ring. Well how about some pop-corn so we can watch a fair match for our huge monetary award awaiting the last suvivor of the remaining contestants!

Most Valueable Player - Overall Award:
theProf00

he nearly won the game by himself, he lied to get TruckOSaurus into his grave, he was spot on about nen-suer
and he also seemed to be pretty sure about radish, thanks to theProf00 town made only one mislynch

Runner-up: supermario128

Most Valueable Player - Town Award:
theProf00

see above

Most Valueable Player - Scum Award:
radishhead

sadly, tough some good players were on the scumteam, nobody got far into the game -
sadly, again, the only reason radish earned this award was because he survived longer than his teammates

Runner-up: nen-suer

Spot-on Award:
supermario128

his nightaction were detrimental for the games overall flow, he used his power spot on and town was always
able to directly profit from his scans

Runner-up: spurgeonryan

Harmless Award:
scumteam and noname2200

noname had twice the opportunity to use a power for the glory of town, both times his actions weren't bad,
but also did not profit town, the scumteam could've made better choises with their nightkills, but
decided not to show there teeth

Runner-up: noctis

There was more to be seen Award:

morenoingrato

He could survive longer and be more profitable, we have seen it already, this time, there was nothing
to see when you looked at him

Runner-up: Final-Fan

The Best Newbie Award:
RolStoppable

Rol replaced Frankenfran, also a new player, only to then do awesome stuff and making a good game for playing the
first time, congratulations!

The "in honor to Mr. Kitten" Award:

linkzmax

what is this, I don't even?!
pretty much sums up all my thoughts about linkzmax this game, it looked like he wasn't really motivated,
anyway he pulled some unussual stuff, so he earned the honor of this award

Runner-up: theProf00

The inability to balance a game Award:
Stefl1504

once again Stefl1504 has shown that his moding talent is near zero, last time he just made a horrible set-up
this time arround the game was just horribly balance, maybe he should toss out all his moding ambitions and
just drink some cold beer

Congrats at Prof. Great job!

I REALLY can't take all the credit. Linkz dropped a few crucial hints that really made me reevaluate the game.

Also, without mario, I very likely would have been lynched at day 2.

haha, this is yet another game where scum radish is less scummy than town radish. :D