By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Stefl1504 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:
Additionally I have to say that I want the next round to start soon... need moar game^^

I will host lol.

Then do so! Make a sign-up and then make the game, plan for ~12 players! (tough there could always be more :/)

Give me some pointers first.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Well - I knew there was a high chance of the vanillas being able to confirm one another

Also I will make my final-fan statement I wanted to make throughout the whole game:

It is true he was not on the list of this thread at the point of its creation, but his role was assigned on my paper^^ - After I send out all the PMs I noticed that I had one player more on my list than on the list in the thread... fun fact - Final-Fan got the last character I added to the game

One thing is for sure - next time I will not allow to make roleclaims - also I enjoyed hosting the game without a general timelimit, and I loved day 2

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, No, NO, NOOOOO! Just design your game so roleclaims can't provide an easy win for any team.

Bu- But I want to see what happens when I add something like this... I want to experiment! I need to test stuff!

experiment by making TOS and radish on a team that can talk at night together. I dont think that's ever been done.

Already done! In prof's Catherine game, radish was my teammate and we could talk during the day.

Signature goes here!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:
Additionally I have to say that I want the next round to start soon... need moar game^^

I will host lol.

Then do so! Make a sign-up and then make the game, plan for ~12 players! (tough there could always be more :/)

Nah - I don't want to co-mod, I want to play... if you are not sure what you should do, there are plenty of set-ups on the internet

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

haha okok, I fully accept that criticism.

You did great for a newb. I wasn't necessarily surprised, but I see you have a ways to go before you start lapping any of us :D

Hope you keep playing.

Your MVP award in this game was based more on dumb luck than skill. You basically played all or nothing on Day 2 which could have shifted the Day 3 circumstances to 5:3 instead of 7:2, so I don't think you played admirably. You might as well have ended up being the MIP (Most Idiotic Player) and that's saying something when a guy like spurgeonryan participated in this game. I mean, if it hadn't been for him being a suspicious idiot to the town, the mafia would have killed him on Night 1.

lol tell me how you really feel!

Also, I think this was better than I've played in a while. Don't expect any repeat performances lol

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:

I will host lol.

Nah - I don't want to co-mod, I want to play... if you are not sure what you should do, there are plenty of set-ups on the internet

no! I don't want you to co-mod. Just give some pointers like the quicktopic, the randomizers and etc.

feeling lazy can you link me to those sites.

Man, I miss those games of like 17-22 people we used to have.

noctis check out this thread I wrote a little while back on roles and hosting.
I'll try to add some more to it over time, but there's some pointers there on how setups should work.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=118879

theprof00 said:
Man, I miss those games of like 17-22 people we used to have.

Those games were awesome! My first game had 20 players, two scum teams of 3 (or 4) and I was scum (of course).

Signature goes here!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Stefl1504 said:

I will host lol.

no! I don't want you to co-mod. Just give some pointers like the quicktopic, the randomizers and etc.

feeling lazy can you link me to those sites.

www.quicktopic.com

be sure to never ever openly link them anywhere (only link them in PMs) otherwise they can be found on google - i think you need to make an account or add people to mafia that have one (trucks, me)