By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

found this a surreal horror comedy looks like a lot of fun

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076162/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

@spurge

no way. that would kill all my brain cells lol

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

He kinda did but he trew his voice enough and wore enough makeup to be almost unregocnizable plus his peformance was very good overall since he almost stole the entire movie.  Nicole Beharie also gave a very good performance as Robinsons wife I will probably try watch at least a couple of episodes of Sleppy Hollow since she is one of the lead actors in it.

Am I the only one who loved Kick-Ass 2???

I am going to watch Cronnenburgs The Fly

AndrewWK said:

i must watch it again last time i saw that movie i was a kid and hated it.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Hausu aka House

just pure fun ..this just became one of my favorite movies. i never saw so much happiness and weirdness at once. this is one of a kind and belongst in every collection. I saw some fucked up movies like suspiria and taxidermia but this one just offers more variety and is re watchable. it almost felt like an experimental movie with fake backgrounds and music felt sometimes like out of sync or maybe it was the bad audio i dont know but i highly recommend it to everyone. 

9.5/10

they almost have nothing in common except for a bunch of girls but it reminded me of Evil Toons

Tsubasa Ozora

kljesta64 said:
AndrewWK said:

i must watch it again last time i saw that movie i was a kid and hated it.

Man that movie is some fucked up shit let me tell ya. 

Jesus it was disturbing, this is something you only can do with animatronics.

Gojira (1954) aka Godzilla

8.5/10

now you see me

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

kljesta64 said:
Gojira (1954) aka Godzilla

8.5/10

now you see me

7/10

I love the old Godzilla moves

Are you looking foward to the new one?

Wow Ben Aflleck is the new Batman