By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

I felt like in a dream. this is the kind of movie I always wanted to see. I also felt like watching a theatrical play but in which I enjoyed. great movie about deception and madness.  his wife is also worth mentioning she is haunting and frightening (worst kind of women you can imagine). Toshiro Mifune was born for roles in Kurosawa movies (see rashomon). I dont see one thing that didnt work everything is in place. as if some higher power was working on this movie.

10/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Sucker Punch

and dont see why the hate its a pretty cool movie, cool babes, music and visuals. even if all the best moviemakers came together they wouldnt have made it better. its pretty much what they wanted to do and zack delivered. nice movie for teenagers

7.5/10 for a teen movie

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

spurge have you watched the batman animated movies yet ? (under the red hood and dark knight returns part 2 )

I gave up watching ST TNG for now...fucking sinuses killing me I have headaches all the time pain is unbearable..cant concetrate for 5 seconds..seems like this wont go away any time soon I just hope it wont last for life..

also tried to watch back to school (stephen chow, shaolin soccer) from what ive seen looks promising will continue tommorow..

Tsubasa Ozora

Hope your sinuses clear up. I'm in season 2 now, episode 7, unnatural selection last night. In the end they use the transporter to rejuvenate dr Pulaski. Seems like an amazing breakthrough, but like all other cool things they do with the transporter they never mention it again.
Btw only season 1 was in HD, it switched to SD again. Oh well, I'm following it now anyway.

Meanwhile it's friggin hot here. Tomorrow will be 32 with high humidity, feels like 44, or 112 fahrenheit. The uv index is over 9 again as well. Best time to have a pool, which is 30 degrees too by now. Add some music and the kids play before 11am and from 5pm till 8pm in the pool. Rest of the day, hide inside.

you mean this ? watched that as a kid I didnt go to school because of it

@pezus : no I didnt im waiting a few more days I hope its just an allergy if things dont get better then i will go.

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
No idea what is going on in this movie. Cloud Atlas. All I know is that after Halle Berry was paid to bare her breasts in Password: Swordfish, she does it all the time now.

It's switching back and forth between 6 stories that are connected by the legacy they leave for a future generation. The same actors are also used to represent reincarnation and the effecs of karma I guess.
The stories aren't that interesting themselves, if you're not captivated by the visuals and the editting there's not much else.

Wonder Woman (2009) animated movie

had a few laughs and a nice happy ending besides that nothing special.

8/10

Ultimate Avengars (2006) also cartoon

pure crap nothing worked nothing memorable

2/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Finished the first season of Falling Skies. I'm hooked. Can't wait to start season two later tonight!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox (animated movie)

I enjoyed it its more mature some gore scenes and a nice story.

8/10

edit : through the wormhole s4 e8

is reality real ? finaly an episode worth mentioning.

10/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Batman Mystery of the Batwoman (animate movie)

7/10

thats it I saw all batman, superman, justice league movies.

edit: and hulk,thor,iron man etc...lol

Tsubasa Ozora