By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Watched The Dictator pretty funny actually liked it a bit better then 21 Jump Street I give it a 7/10.

Around the Network

The next one will probably suck also, oh well at least it has a cool title "Die Hardest".

The guy has a terrible track record he directed two remakes of movies that didn't needed to be remade in the first place a bad video game movie (Max Payne) and Behind Enemy Lines.

Haven't seen any of his movies and don't plan to do so.  I did see a bit of the remake of Flight of the Phoenix I have the original on DVD its a much better movie.

edit : right now Gladiator extended remastered.  saw it only once the day it was released lol

edit2 watched it was boring but it had its moments.. Joaquin Phoenix is awesome

Happy Gilmore 

my favorite comedy by Adam Sandler and the mini golf scene is just hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7BwxSHs9elk#t=136s  (2:20)

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I like Iron Man 3. I have seen Iron Man 3 cosplay in Anime Boston 2013, they looked like “Iron Man”. Though I also want to wear the armor, I think it is too heavy to me; so, I have to choose the Iron Man 3 T-shirt to cosplay Iron Man. I think it also could make me happy.

Fatal Contact

awesome fight scenes IMO good as IP man maybe even better and a great ending. I really recommend this movie

9/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I watched Pandorum last night. Interesting story, dumb scare tactics and bad action scenes get in the way of what could have been a great sci-fi movie.
Hull zero three is a much better story for sending out a colonizing ship. Make a movie of that please :)

pandorum is a good movie considering what they give us the last couple of years.

tonight watching Throne of Blood (Akira Kurosawa)

Tsubasa Ozora

True, Pandorum has a lot more substance then Prometheus. A bit less of the loud noises scare tactics and silly reactor reset scene and a bit more of the surface would have made it great.
I also noticed that the ship is called Elysium. It has nothing to do with the upcoming movie though, just coinidence. Apparently it's part of greek mythology, a part of the afterlife reserved for gods and heroes to live a blessed and happy life. I guess that applies to both movies.