By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Star trek 2 was awesome, enjoyed it thoroughly.and i think that it was on par with the first one. The ending was pretty intense!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

just finished watching Brainscan (1994) Edward Furlong on youtube in glorious 240p

awesome movie probably one of my favorite videgame movies

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

jack the giant slayer

nice CG lol

am I the only one watching movies almost every day :*/

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

spurgeonryan said:
kljesta64 said:
jack the giant slayer

nice CG lol

am I the only one watching movies almost every day :*/

I am glad that you enjoyed it! I seen it twice. Too bad it was more or less dismissed by the rest of the world.

6.6 imdb rating is actually good maybe people on this site are more critical :*D

Tsubasa Ozora

pezus said:
@kljesta: probably. I watch TV shows almost every day instead. It's a better fit for me, since I can watch short 20-30 minute ones if I don't have much time or multiple and longer ones when I do have time.

Is anyone here watching Arrested Development Season 4? I am enjoying it immensely

I also watch TV shows but I hate watching them every once in a while.. I mean one episode weekly I simply do not enjoy it ..I waited for Game of Thrones and Walking Dead for 3years so I can watch multiple episodes in a day. lol

I also watch Californication David is one awesome dude..right now I enjoy Star Trek TNG and X Files..and Rescue Me is probably my favorite Tv show ever.

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
kljesta64 said:
spurgeonryan said:

I am glad that you enjoyed it! I seen it twice. Too bad it was more or less dismissed by the rest of the world.

6.6 imdb rating is actually good maybe people on this site are more critical :*D

When I say the rest of the world, I mean it's budget is 195 million and it only made 197 million WW so far. Ewan Mcgregor was great in it, as usual. Just as good of a performance as his The Impossible performance. Just in   different, fun way.

well seems like kids love some iron man and the avengers ..tales are gone in this age and time

@pezus: my wife can not wait to watch game of thrones since we started...and so I have to watch

Tsubasa Ozora

spurgeonryan said:
NotStan said:
Star trek 2 was awesome, enjoyed it thoroughly.and i think that it was on par with the first one. The ending was pretty intense!

You mean the crash into star fleet headquaters, the chase, the epic beat down by spock, and the surprise?

The whole movie was amazing, but this last part is what got me. Very intense!

Funnily enough it was way too predictable in terms of storyline, me and friend have, on numerous occassions guessed the various different aspects of the plot. Don't know how to spoil-hide so just not going to drop some here.

13-minute featurette on Man of Steel

http://filmwatch.com/news/1269682/13-minute-man-of-steel-featurette-and-new-photos

Tsubasa Ozora

I finished my bbc Earth documentary marathon with Madagascar, amazing island.
Now I'm waiting for the Wrath of Khan blu-ray to come back in stock.

I've also been catching up on some stuff I still had sitting on the pvr.
Conan the destroyer, not a terrible sequel, it has that 80's fantasy charm.
Hitman, good action flick, very decent for a video game adaptation.
And a bunch of series all had their summer finales, The mentalist, Elementary and Grimm. Elementary didn't end with a cliffhanger. Should I be worried? Does that mean it will be canceled... I'm so used to all series ending with a big to be continued nowadays.
Continuum is still going, it had a bit of a lackluster episode last week, I haven't watched last sunday's yet.
And Space HD has started a new run of TNG, the HD version. Good excuse to watch that again.

kljesta64 said:
13-minute featurette on Man of Steel

http://filmwatch.com/news/1269682/13-minute-man-of-steel-featurette-and-new-photos

That was actually pretty good. I've never really bothered to watch any of the Superman movies as he didn't really intrigue me as a superhero in the past, but this movie looks pretty good from the featurette. Seeing as I've enjoyed the Dark Knight series, think I will give this one a go too. Looks pretty grim and more gritty when compared with the previous iterations, similar to the way the Dark Knight was.