By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

watched iron man 3 it was maybe better them IM2 but still a dissaster ..they tried to hard to be funny even in the action scenes theres is too much everyday humor..I expected some epic war conclusion or something BIG but nothing actually happend. 5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I finished watching Attenborough's life stories. It was a fun peek into the history of natural research, so many things that we take for granted now simply weren't known only 60 years ago. For example moving continents was still a debated subject and they had no clue how certain animals could be so similar on different continents.

Also very interesting to see how it all started with Zoo quest. From going out in the wild to capture animals for the zoo, to David Attenborough shamefully admitting to cooking up turtle eggs for breakfast, to how preservation and reintroducing species became important. Over 1/3rd of the entire land mass has now been converted by humans, quite a feat in such a short time span.

back to Guacamelee, I can't get past Javier Jaguar :(

saw impostor(2001) nice sci fi thriller and an awesome ending

now im going to watch Rurouni Kenshin (2012)

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

You watch the original anime or read the manga. Anyways tell us how it was.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
kljesta64 said:

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
SnakeDrake said:
kljesta64 said:

Thats all I need to know :)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Today I added another movie to my blu-ray Tarantino collection: Death proof.
It's also the first time I have watched it. It was part what the hell am I watching and a bigger part this is amazing. Great music selection as always, scenes that suck you in and unbelievable car stunts. The extras and behind the scenes footage were very good as well, I had to watch them all straight after.

Watched Django Unchained over a friends house today very good movie a solid 8.5/10 score will probably go up when I watch it a couple more times.

Django Unchained was great. I haven't see a movie yet from QT that I don't like, starting with hist first script True Romance and including his CSI double episode grave danger.

Today I watched Children who chase lost voices (aka Journey to Agartha / Hoshi o ou kodomo)
Heavily influenced by Studio Ghibli's work with traces of Ico and SotC mixed in. It doesn't quite equal them but it still is a great adventure on it's own. 80% of greatness is still a solid 8 in my book and it looks absolutely beautiful. Great movie. There is hope for when Hayao Miyazaki retires, Makoto Shinkai's work looks very promising.

Not much into musicals but GiGi is one of the better ones.  Would rank it the fourth best movie of 1958 behind 1. Vertigo 2. The Hidden Fortress and 3. The Vikings but there are still some good movies from 1958 that I haven't watched yet.