By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
SvennoJ said:

Damn, he took a sin off for the lamest, let's get rid of the main threat in 10 seconds to get to the next part, bullshit. The swarm conveniently all blowing up was the final straw for me trying to give the movie a chance. It still managed to get worse.

true. i blame sabotage..

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2014/20-great-films-about-loneliness-that-are-worth-your-time/3/

For kljesta^

great list. saw everything except wings of desire  and red desert.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I finished watching Trapped 9/10.
Very down to earth satisfying ending to a great small town drama.

Travelers season 1 7/10
Got a bit messy in the end leading up to an annoying cliffhanger I'll probably forget about before season 2 hits. Still good sci-fi on a limited budget.

save the green planet (korean)

8/10

nocturnal animals (2016)

7/10

scream queens (s2)

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

operation avalanche (2016)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

houston we have a problem (documentary)

8/10

phantom detective (2016)

7/10

rewatched return of the living dead is still fun

Tsubasa Ozora

The blacklist is back one, terrible first episode. Second slightly less bad, very disjointed. It looks like the writers are scraping the bottom of the barrel, doubt it will last much longer.

I started watching Narcos, good start so far.

Sense8 season 1, 7/10. Interesting, however get on with the plot ffs.
The season 2 opener was 5% plot, 95% fluff. I guess they didn't care about the bpo hunting them or Jonas getting tortured for another 3 months for experimenting with sensate orgies and whatever the hell else was more important than staying alive :)

kimi no na wa aka your name (anime)

8/10

patriots day (2016)

8/10 

windstruck (korean)

7.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

arrival (2016)

8/10

moonlight (2016)

7.5/10

sherlock (s4)

overly dramatic and felt rushed unfinished at times. good thing its over.

7.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $512,376,033 50.6%
+ Foreign: $499,957,390 49.4%
= Worldwide: $1,012,333,423

Rogue One manages to eclipse a billion gross. I'll be curious if following spin off Star Wars fare as well.