By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Just got back from watching Thor Dark World. Was a pretty decent movie some great action scenes and damn a lot of things in this movie reminds me of star wars. There's just a lot of crappy jokes and every time they go back earth i just give out a huge "sign". The force romance from the first movie is back unfortunately and the climax or last battle became a children cartoon fight.

Loki is back though and he was so much fun to watch. The dark elves were badass looking but just like the villains in 2009 star trek they just cool looking. Decent superhero movie good time waster, but just forget about watching this movie in 3D did not add anything at all.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
pezus said:
spurgeonnintendoryan said:
@ Chris

2010!!!

I watched Season 1 and loved it ( Sherlock british version), But why in the Hell is it only 3 episodes!!!

I know, right. Still, they are 90 minutes each! Now watch season 2.

Doctor who is more than 3 episodes isn't it? So is season 2 more episodes? If I can find it on hulu I will watch it, if not then I will have to wait until it comes out on DVD here.

I like the  Moriarty from the recent movie so far the best. Also Rattigan from The Great Mouse Detective was pretty bad ass as well.

@ SvennoJ

I will try it out. The Sherlock ( british version) seems like House take 2, is Elementary like that? Where Sherlock cares little about feelings or anything else but the puzzle.

@ Snake Drake

Many have said that they went all out on this Thor. I like it more than Captain America and The Hulk, so I am looking forward to it.

If any of you are high school kids, then I guess The Mortal Instruments is a good adaption of a movie. My older daughter enjoyed it I guess. .... Elysium is at dollar theaters so I will probably see that again or see Riddick for the First time.

At the actual theater I have to see Gravity and Thor.

Watched White house Down the other night. Very long movie surprisingly, reminded me a lot of Die hard, but in the White house. Some far fetched scenes, Jamie Foxx really has a lot less screen time than I thought he would have, and at some points I did not believe that that would be something that a normal person would do, but I still enjoyed it for what it was. That final scene before the button was pressed was especially cool! If anyone has seen it.

;) A good time, if you are Drunk! I still have to see what Jeremy Jahns said about Thor.

I am sure that you will all be sad. Today I had a trip to half Price Books, I could not find any VHS to buy sadly. I was so depressed I dumped the 5 or 6 PS2 games I was going to buy.

New Season of Gold Rush is on! American horror story has been good as well. My GF and older son has been watching Hostages a lot, and of course Walking Dead. I am hoping to try The Blacklist this weekend.

I cant believe that they're advertising machete kills like a big blockbuster over here. I didn't know that we are its target audience lol. The movie looks crazy stupid fun, but i sure aren't going to the cinemas to watch it.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Monsters University 7/10
It's charming, not as charming as the original. I did like the behind the scenes color coding explanation and the 100 g-force fur simulation problems. Real life physics on cartoon characters pose a few problems :)

Elementary's Sherlock is an ex drug addict who moved from London to NY, with (female) Watson starting out as his sober companion. Yes puzzles come first. He reminds me most of House, but with much less of the constant putting everybody down comments.

Watched This is the End over a friends house on Saturday pretty funny movie it had some hilarious death scenes overall I probably give it a 6.5/10.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Watched This is the End over a friends house on Saturday pretty funny movie it had some hilarious death scenes overall I probably give it a 6.5/10.

lol me and my friends watched that a month ago and we couldn't stop laughing XD Best comedy i've seen in a while. 6.5/10 is kind of low imo but i do understand some people's ratings for comedies.

The Wolverine (extended)

best part is after credits

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Post hijacked by the one and only

thank you very much!

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I just watched the french movie priceless great romantic comedy really funny. Its about this guy falling in love with a gold digger XD Really clever writing and dialog.

8/10