By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Haven't been to a movie theater in a long time also, last one I saw was Daybreakers at a dollar theater in early 2010.

Around the Network

I watched the new JFK documentary on Discovery last night. Compelling ballistic evidence that the 3rd kill shot came from the secret service car behind JFK. A lot about the whole cover up conspiracy directly afterwards, up to fabricating x-rays with different bullet fragments. Yet the documentary automatically assumes it was an accidental shot, with the excuse that the secret service agents had been drinking the night before and George Hickey accidentally discharged the gun in a panic to locate the shooter.

Now I can accept that the government is incompetent, but what are the chances of accidentally hitting the president in the back of the head, and what was he doing with a AR-15 assault rifle with hollow point ammo.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment/television/documentary+suggests+secret+service+killed/9114547/story.html

What do you guys think is a better TV show the walking dead or breaking bad? I really couldn't pick one or the other as I love both letter as of now the walking dead has my attention because I finished watching all of breaking bad already.

I doubt it will reach a billion plus, my guess it will end up making slightly less then DM2.  That 109 million overseas is not that impressive since it already opened in a lot of overseas markets (9 on the 30th and 13 more on the 31st).

@ Chris

2010!!!

I watched Season 1 and loved it ( Sherlock british version), But why in the Hell is it only 3 episodes!!!

Around the Network
spurgeonnintendoryan said:
@ Chris

2010!!!

I watched Season 1 and loved it ( Sherlock british version), But why in the Hell is it only 3 episodes!!!

Dont complain and watch season 2 NOW!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

spurgeonnintendoryan said:
@ Chris

2010!!!

Most British shows only have a few episodes its kinda like cable shows in the US where 13 episodes make up a full season while shows on regular TV usually have 24 epsiodes.  Mr. Bean ran from 1990 to 1995 and only had 14 episodes.

Lol^ Except is is still 13 or more episodes for cable shows. 3 shows is a little crazy. They seriously need to do a lot more. I know that Red Dwarf ran for years but only had like what? 8 seasons. Actually didn't it recently wrap up?

Rented The Purge last night and White house down. But was too busy enjoying the Last episode of Sherlock.

Kind of a strange fella that Moriarty, isn't he? I am glad that sherlock was able to one up him at least once.

@Spurge You can always watch Elementary, it's still good. It feels a bit like House part 2 now and then though, not a bad thing. Their version of Moriarty was pretty good too.

I watched the first 2 seasons of Sherlock last year, can't remember much of it now. Only that it was pretty short indeed.

perfect blue (anime)

8/10

gone baby gone

8/10

the good the bad the weird (korean)

7/10

existenz

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.