By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

The real life story its based on is actually pretty gruesome two people where brutally murderd.

Around the Network

Death Note tha last name

I gave it up

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Chris Hu said:

The real life story its based on is actually pretty gruesome two people where brutally murderd.

so everything they did in that movie was for real ?

barbecue ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Grow Ups 2 is one of those movies I plan to never watch as a matter of fact I wish I could have my 102 minutes back from watching the first one which really wasn't that funny either the 30/100 metascore it got is pretty much spot on.  The sad part is the second one almost made as much as the first one.

Chris Hu said:

Grow Ups 2 is one of those movies I plan to never watch as a matter of fact I wish I could have my 102 minutes back from watching the first one which really wasn't that funny either the 30/100 metascore it got is pretty much spot on.  The sad part is the second one almost made as much as the first one.

If you hated the first one. I actually enjoyed that one a bit. You need to stay away from this one like it was the plague or the devil!!!

I mentioned That's My Boy to friends at work thinking they would agree that it was a disaster as well, because I was trying to explain how horrible Grown up's 2 was that made me leave the theater, but they said That's my boy was hilarious, so I quickly shut up. What ...err.. I do not know what some people think. Their tastes are obviously backwards.

Watching Halloween, got my kids to watch some of it. Lol...Why can't he die Daddy? Because he is Evil son....

Now watching Duck Dynasty before I go to work.

Around the Network

after grown ups 1 it never crossed my mind to see the sequel

Noroi (japanese horror)

6/10

Election 2 (japanese yakuza)

5/10

anyone saw Fearless with Jeff Bridges is it any good ?

Tsubasa Ozora

kljesta64 said:

Noroi (japanese horror)

6/10

5/10

No, but i saw the Jet Li movie and it was a great action martial arts movie.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
kljesta64 said:

Noroi (japanese horror)

6/10

5/10

yes its a good movie i liked the sword fight the most..have you watched some old school Jet Li movies like  the Tai Chi Master aka Twin Warriors or Once upon a time in China ? 

Tsubasa Ozora

kljesta64 said:
SnakeDrake said:
kljesta64 said:

Noroi (japanese horror)

6/10

5/10

yes its a good movie i liked the sword fight the most..have you watched some old school Jet Li movies like  the Tai Chi Master aka Twin Warriors or Once upon a time in China ? 

By old school if you mean before he discovered hollywood then yeah i've watched i think most of his old movies. That guy is really badass. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
kljesta64 said:
SnakeDrake said:
kljesta64 said:

Noroi (japanese horror)

6/10

5/10

By old school if you mean before he discovered hollywood then yeah i've watched i think most of his old movies. That guy is really badass. 

OK then i wanted to recommend some of his earlier movies but if you havent watched The Evil Cult look it up its really good.

last night i watched kung fu hustle its hilarious! Stephen Chow should make a dragonball movie imo that guy is a genius.

Tsubasa Ozora