By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - “Wii U Is Pretty Powerful… Which Means You Can Do A Lot More [than current consoles]” -Vigil

Viper1 said:
kitler53 said:

a next gen machine that's able to do more with a last gen game...

when is a wiiU exclusives going to be shown like that critter crunch killer freaks game??  I want to know what that machine is actually capabile of...

Even the Killer Freaks game shown wasn't exclusive and most likely from the X360 build (a screen shot of the game showed the X360 B button instead of what would be a Wii U button on screen).

I'm pretty certain that Nintendo is holding onto as much information as they can until E3.   This includes, games, screens and video.  Sort of making up for E3 last year.

well i hadn't heard that but from what i just got out of google it looks like it is a wiiU exclusive that was originally pitched to be a ps360 game...

when is E3 again?

Around the Network
Panama said:
Caring about graphics on consoles is so 00s, it's all about the experience now for consoles because PC has them beat every time in terms of graphics.

Yup. I see forums all over about graphical power. If thats the case get fuc*n PC.

Minimum cost of a console is $299. We can easily see $399 without a game and no extra controller.

JGarret said:

Anyway, is Darksiders 2 becoming the posterchild for the Wii U or something?

I hope not. Nothing against the game, but I don't like the idea of a port being the "benchmark" for the rest of the games, I'd prefer an exclusive to do that.

But even among ports, there are others like Aliens Colonial Marines or Batman: Arkham City (praised by Epic's Mike Rein) that may do it better than Darksiders 2.

OT: As others have said, it's not a matter of being more powerful or not than current gen consoles but how much powerful it is. And indeed, we will see a lot of rumors in the coming months about its power as E3 aproaches, so the best thing we can do is just sit back and relax. Don't take it too seriously. 

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

kitler53 said:

when is E3 again?

June 5-7.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.