By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - RolStoppable Vs. Badgenome Vs. MontanaHatchet

Well, damn. Three very worthy users in what I presume to be the final round. This is a tough decision. They're all among the best users on this site.

3p - MontanaHatchet. The man who would defend PlayStation from the ridiculous numbers of attacks it was receiving several years ago without even owning a PS3. The mod who was never afraid of challenging trolls and getting them to back down, but who was always fair and friendly to those who deserved it.

2p - Badgenome. One of the most hilarious people I have ever had the pleasure to encounter. This site would genuinely be a much duller and drier place without him. But he knows when to step back and be serious, and when to have a proper discussion, and he's perfectly capable of being funny and interesting at the same time.

1p - RolStoppable. A legendary user, a brilliant thread creator, unmatched in the field of getting people to believe ridiculous satire. He has had some real gems over the years, and even though I think (and have said) that some of his recent threads don't quite capture the magic, the memory of him alone defines this site more than perhaps 90% of the other members combined.

Any of these three would be a worthy winner.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Acevil said:
3p RolStop
2p Montana
1p Badgenome (Because he never talks to me)

that's how i feel about Rol. the last time i got a message from him was in 2010. early 2010.

3p montana
2 rol
1 badge

3p to Rol.... because he is Nintendo.
2p to Badgenome... because he is not a mod.
1p to Montana.... because he is a mod... fight the power!

3p - Rol
2p - Monty
1p - Badgenome

Around the Network

MontanaHatchet-- 3p

Badgenome------ 2p

Rol-------------- 1p

EASY PEASY!

3p MontantaHatchet- he banned me
2p Rolstoppable- making a better mark on Vgchartz for me
1p badgenome- placed by default

RolStoppable said:
blkfish92 said:

MontanaHatchet-- 3p

Badgenome------ 2p

Rol-------------- 1p

EASY PEASY!

Since I don't run the risk to get any fewer points from you anyway, I can take your vote as an opportunity to make a snide remark:

This is probably the longest post you ever wrote.

No one likes you. (Me really)

Short post and to the point, every post you make has baiting potential, that's why you get 1 point.

@Machina, Just showing that even though the margin of points is one point between each vote that my vote is always guarenteed not many almosts or kind ofs.

3p: Okami Amaterasu: Origin to all that is good and mother to us all.
2p: RolStoppable: You're not my mother, but would you like to help me on the Ghost Ship? It's been bugging me all week.
1p: BadGenome: Dude, you know I love you. You've made it this far. You're the man.

Machina said:
blkfish92 said:

No one likes you. (Me really)

Short post and to the point, every post you make has baiting potential, that's why you get 1 point.

@Machina, Just showing that even though the margin of points is one point between each vote that my vote is always guarenteed not many almosts or kind ofs.

5. NO flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs.

Not that your vote would have made a difference to the results because the voting isn't very close, but it's not being counted.

What do you mean by the last statement? I don't get it. :/