By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Massive GTA V Leak!

Tagged games:

even if not all of it is true, gta five will be goty

Around the Network
Thechalkblock said:

There will be some hefty competition though from all of the Wii U's launch titles, Halo 4 and Asssassins Creed III, among others (I don't know if Sony is planning anything GOTY worthy).

No Wii U for GTA V = no purchase.

JEMC said:
Some of that info seems very plausible, but the bit about the police looking for someone like you during 24/48/72 hours seems odd. Will we have to be polite and good citizens during that time or painting the car/changing our clothes will do the trick?

Let's be honest, when you get 4/5/6 stars, you don't escape.  You eventuaaly will die most likely lol

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Thechalkblock said:

There will be some hefty competition though from all of the Wii U's launch titles, Halo 4 and Asssassins Creed III, among others (I don't know if Sony is planning anything GOTY worthy).

I could see The Last of Us and The Last guardian winning a few awards. Possibly Journey for "best downloadable" or something like that.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Thechalkblock said:

GTA V is supposedly coming out early 2013 (which I firmly believe it will). All of the titles you listed are coming out this year.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Thechalkblock said:

I think those titles are coming out this year.

Also...The Last of Us.

oldschoolfool said:
I'm quitting gaming after this game,so whenever this comes out,it will be the last game that I ever play.

Just curious why so...

Andrespetmonkey said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Thechalkblock said:

I could see The Last of Us and The Last guardian winning a few awards. Possibly Journey for "best downloadable" or something like that.

What makes you think Last Of Us/Last Guardian will be  great games ??? other then its from Sony. Because apperantly sony does no wrong ...

I trust no one, not even myself.

FattyDingDong said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Thechalkblock said:

What makes you think Last Of Us/Last Guardian will be  great games ??? other then its from Sony. Because apperantly sony does no wrong ...

Is it a bad thing to trust Naughty Dog? They did make Uncharted and the Jak & Daxter series, I can definitely count that The Last of Us is goty worthy! Although can't think of other Sony exclusives to compete though, kind of a stale year huh lol. So I suppose Halo 4 should win quite a few and Journey as best downloadable sounds likely, though the year has only just begun..