By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Massive GTA V Leak!

Tagged games:

Some of that info seems very plausible, but the bit about the police looking for someone like you during 24/48/72 hours seems odd. Will we have to be polite and good citizens during that time or painting the car/changing our clothes will do the trick?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

My fav was point number 7.

BHR3 said:
all sound exciting but wish it would release this fall like all the GTA games did last gen, for me so far theres really nothing good coming out this holiday season

This Gen Rockstar have release all their games in the first half of the year. The public awareness of their brand seems to negate the consequences of not realsing in the run up to Christmas, and with it GTA I can't see this being any different. 

In terms of sales I keen to see how it does. It's the last major series left that hasn't gone up against Call of Duty since CoD eclisped everything else in terms of sales (CoD had not achieved this when GTA IV was released). With it seemingly releasing six months either side of Call of Duty 9 and Call of Duty 10 (which will likely turn out to be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4) I wonder if it will get the better of them. GTA IV is still one of this Gen top sellers and that was with a much smaller install base, if the thousands who bought it second hand buy GTA V new just after release, CoD may have met its match.

Man by the sounds of it GTA V is going to be a boss of a game! I kind of wished they would have delayed it until early 2014 to put it on next generation consoles.

Jay520 said:
All that's nice and all but my main concern is the gameplay. I hope they make walking, running, aiming, sticking to cover, shooting from cover all more fluid and responsive. All those things were pretty lackluster in GTA IV.

For example, when you pressed the aim button in corner cover, it took about a half of a second for Nikko to have the gun completely on the target. The cover system itself was slow and clunky.

Also, I hope they alter the running system. I know the tap X/A to run thing has been a part of GTA since the PS2 era, but I think it could use improvement. I personally say move the sprint button to one of the back buttons so that your right thumb is free to control the camera while running. I hope they give us options to customize the button layout.

not likely imo they seem to be pushing more and more on making gta as reaslistic as possible and apparently they consider factoring in momentum, inertia etc into movement as a way of achieving that

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
My fav was point number 7.

Notice number 7 does actually exist

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

6. Radio stations now do traffic reports that are actually correct. So if you don't know what route to take, you can check the traffic reports on your phone or the radio. 7. The in-game TV now has many more channels

o_O.Q said:

not likely imo they seem to be pushing more and more on making gta as reaslistic as possible and apparently they consider factoring in momentum, inertia etc into movement as a way of achieving that

That's too bad. Realism can be fun in some ways, but in some other ways, a more arcadetype experience can be more enjoyable.

Jay520 said:
o_O.Q said:

That's too bad. Realism can be fun in some ways, but in some other ways, a more arcadetype experience can be more enjoyable.

i agree i found san andreas much more enjoyable than gta 4 for many reasons and the greater fluidity of the movement was one of them

I'm quitting gaming after this game,so whenever this comes out,it will be the last game that I ever play.

even if not all of it is true, gta five will be goty