By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Massive GTA V Leak!

Tagged games:

FattyDingDong said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Thechalkblock said:
even if not all of it is true, gta five will be goty


There will be some hefty competition though from all of the Wii U's launch titles, Halo 4 and Asssassins Creed III, among others (I don't know if Sony is planning anything GOTY worthy).


I could see The Last of Us and The Last guardian winning a few awards. Possibly Journey for "best downloadable" or something like that.

What makes you think Last Of Us/Last Guardian will be  great games ??? other then its from Sony. Because apperantly sony does no wrong ...

What makes any of us think future games will be great games? By looking at past track records of the studio and footage from the game one can make a pretty good assumption that the game might be good/bad.

Take Halo 4 for instance. I've hardly seen any footage of the game yet I just know it's going to be amazing because 1.) Most Halo game in my experience are awesome, 2.) 343 Industries looks to have a ton of talent, and 3.) The game is my type of game.



Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:


Man, I had no intention of buying this game (as with every previous GTA title), but all these rumors completely threw me overboard!


Definite purchase for me.


you didn't play vice city of san andreas??? WHATTTT!!!!??!??!?!

anywaysm this is sounding good, the multiplayer is irrelevant like the red dead and GTA 4 though, rockstar just let a friend join our single player and let us mess around

i dont like that your some mexican guy, i can see the terrible accent now... the guy in vice city is still the best main character in any gta.

glad the city will be bigger, gta 4 felt small because it has little diversity.



usrevenge said:


you didn't play vice city of san andreas??? WHATTTT!!!!??!??!?!

anywaysm this is sounding good, the multiplayer is irrelevant like the red dead and GTA 4 though, rockstar just let a friend join our single player and let us mess around

i dont like that your some mexican guy, i can see the terrible accent now... the guy in vice city is still the best main character in any gta.

glad the city will be bigger, gta 4 felt small because it has little diversity.


Lol, yeah I did :P I  never owned a copy of my own though.

@Everyone else: Oh, ok. I was certain GTA V would release this year for some reason. But that makes it even less given that it will become GOTY.

Edit: And Brendude; did you seriously believe I thought all those games would release in 2013? :P



FattyDingDong said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Thechalkblock said:
even if not all of it is true, gta five will be goty


There will be some hefty competition though from all of the Wii U's launch titles, Halo 4 and Asssassins Creed III, among others (I don't know if Sony is planning anything GOTY worthy).


I could see The Last of Us and The Last guardian winning a few awards. Possibly Journey for "best downloadable" or something like that.

What makes you think Last Of Us/Last Guardian will be  great games ??? other then its from Sony. Because apperantly sony does no wrong ...

Sony can do plenty wrong, they've proved that this gen over and over. Sony however, aren't developing these games, Team ICO and Naughty Dog.

I think these games are likely to be great due to mainly the track record of the developers making it:

Naughty Dog - Crash, Jak & D, Uncharted. The team working on the Last of Us made Uncharted 2 (N-dog has 2 teams), it got around 50 game of the year awards and sits on 96 on metacritic. It's one of the highest rated games ever. 

Team ICO: Ico, Shadow of the colossus. SOTC has been featured in many "best games ever" or "best PS2 games ever" list, it's on 91 on metacritic. ICO is on 90. However I am not so confident about these guys as TLG seems to be in development trouble right now.

Another reason would be the trailers released for both, more specifically The Last of Us, the vision they have and interviews with the developers.

 

 

Nothing to do with them being published by SONY...



IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Lol, yeah I did :P I  never owned a copy of my own though.

@Everyone else: Oh, ok. I was certain GTA V would release this year for some reason. But that makes it even less given that it will become GOTY.

Edit: And Brendude; did you seriously believe I thought all those games would release in 2013? :P

Yeah, the GTA V leak said that it was releasing in 2013, and you said it might not be GOTY because of those titles you listed.

Also, I was so butthurt by you not acknowledging any GOTY material on Playstation that I forgot to comment on what I think about the leak.

The game sounds unbelievably epic, if these rumours are true then I'm so hyped. I mean, 5x larger than Liberty City in GTA IV...REALLY!?



Around the Network
brendude13 said:

Yeah, the GTA V leak said that it was releasing in 2013, and you said it might not be GOTY because of those titles you listed.

Also, I was so butthurt by you not acknowledging any GOTY material on Playstation that I forgot to comment on what I think about the leak.

The game sounds unbelievably epic, if these rumours are true then I'm so hyped. I mean, 5x larger than Liberty City in GTA IV...REALLY!?


Haha, unbelievable indeed. I can't wait to get my hands on it! :D



loving it. it's going to be the best one yet, i hope.