By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us: A closer look at The Infected

Tagged games:

the framerate is horrible, i hope they can fix that for the release

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Looks like a perfect toilet seat for duke nukem.

Porcupine_I said:

You mean screen "Tearing"

PullusPardus said:
Porcupine_I said:

that too! and i mean people with mushrooms on their head? it's obviously a Mario Bros rip off! Sony should really get their own ideas!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
PullusPardus said:
Porcupine_I said:

that too! and i mean people with mushrooms on their head? it's obviously a Mario Bros rip off! Sony should really get their own ideas!

Really? 

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Very.. hard.. to... masturbate... to

Yeah took me a while too.

AndrewWK said:
Porcupine_I said:
PullusPardus said:
Porcupine_I said:

Really?

yes, we were obviously having a serious conversation!

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
PullusPardus said:
Porcupine_I said:

quoted for truth

would hit

That is just beautiful!!! In a creepy want to puke way