By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Incoming Dark Souls Announcement

Dark Souls fans, get ready as Namco Bandai and FromSoftware have revealed – via the game’s FB page – that an announcement will be coming really soon. Now I don’t want to get you excited for nothing, but do you remember our previous article about the PC reveal of a console exclusive RPG from magazine PC Action? If not, PC Action will reveal a big console exclusive RPG that will hit PC. So, we have an upcoming announcement for Dark Souls, a successful PC petition, Namco Bandai looking for the petition’s creator, and PC Action revealing a console RPG coming to the PC. Could this mean that Namco Bandai will announce the rumored PC version of Dark Souls? We can only hope so. Stay tuned for more!

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/incoming-dark-souls-announcement/

Also that PCAction reveal, PCPowerplay has a clear hint that it is Dark Souls 

the facebook page if you want to "like" it https://www.facebook.com/darksouls/app_352678381442367

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Oh fuck yeah

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Well, this is pretty obvious.

Same font, same spacing, same colour... PC version incoming. Could do a Million easily on PC alone.

The question now would be, will the PC version being released also bring with it some DLC?

Oh
God
Yes

Knew it was worth holding out for a PC version. Same thing happened with Alan Wake, then LA Noire and now Binary Domain. I hope more devs do this.

Guess I can trade in the 360 copy I've been sitting on for months.

Around the Network

this is great, but I'll only  buy it again if they make it somehow easier to play with friends, otherwise I'll skip it.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Yay!!! now I feel so brilliant not playing it yet, despite demon soul's being my 2nd favorite game this gen :P

if this is not the case. I hate zarx.

ishiki said:

Yay!!! now I feel so brilliant not playing it yet, despite demon soul's being my 2nd favorite game this gen :P

if this is not the case. I hate zarx.

Aw man, if it's not Dark Souls PC after all the hints and buildup I already got to kill myself, now I have to do it while knowing you hate me :(

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I'd buy it for PC again, and I really hope they make the best out of the K+M interface

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

no offense to PC owners but i'm really hoping for DLC announcement. screw you all, i'm in it for myself.