By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Starhawk: the hidden gem - Official thread

The more I look at that game, the more it looks like a major AAA online game, but strangely, there's not much talking about it and it ranks in the thousands on the amazon's bestsellers...  Never played Warhawk and I do not play the Starhawk beta but still,  it looks like a day one purchase for me.  Why it seems to go under radar?

Around the Network
DareDareCaro said:

Why it seems to go under radar?

In a word: Sony.

badgenome said:
DareDareCaro said:

Why it seems to go under radar?

In a word: Sony.

Yeah!  Let's promote a junk game like Twisted Metal and do not talk about Starhawk...  Geez!  That cannot be!

I honestly think they should just release this game towards the holiday season and market the shit out of it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

tbh from what i've played so far i'd rank it among the most fun games i've ever played and so far its only been shown at beta stage with a limited amount of features shown
i can only imagine how fun it'll be when it releases with all the content

Around the Network

Well good job, you just convinced sales2099 that all PS3 fans think Starhawk will do 90+ on metacritic. *slow clap*

They'll market it soon enough I guess, but based on what I played in the beta I didn't like it.

blkfish92 said:
They'll market it soon enough I guess, but based on what I played in the beta I didn't like it.

Just being curious: what you didn't like?  It's surely looks like a game not for everyone.

DareDareCaro said:
blkfish92 said:

Just being curious: what you didn't like?  It's surely looks like a game not for everyone.

As a third person shooter it felt way to open, felt impossible to kill anyone or accomplish anything on foot.

This is all subjective though so you should still give it a try.

Is it just me or is the beta losing momentum? I agree the latest update makes the game even better but I tried it a couple of days ago and it was difficult to get a DM game and CTF games were REALLY low in numbers.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?