By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Starhawk: the hidden gem - Official thread

Maybe it's just because I barely played it, but from my experience it wasn't nearly as fun as Warhawk. I don't really know why, maybe it's because the maps are all dark and gritty, while the Warhawk ones were fun and unique due to their bright nature. It does have potential though, can't disagree with that.

Around the Network

Don't worry - Sony marketing is on the job!

Actually... worry.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Boutros said:
Well good job, you just convinced sales2099 that all PS3 fans think Starhawk will do 90+ on metacritic. *slow clap*

Realistically it looks sub-80

realistically it looks Plus-80

See i can do that to

My thread have influence: we got a Starhawk Vgchartz font... lol

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
Boutros said:
Well good job, you just convinced sales2099 that all PS3 fans think Starhawk will do 90+ on metacritic. *slow clap*

why do you say so?

o_O.Q said:
non-gravity said:
Boutros said:

why do you say so?

To me the beta looked worse than the Resistance 3 beta and reviewers aren't as easy as earlier in the generation. Twisted Metal is below 80 as well.

non-gravity said:
o_O.Q said:
non-gravity said:
Boutros said:

why do you say so?

To me the beta looked worse than the Resistance 3 beta and reviewers aren't as easy as earlier in the generation. Twisted Metal is below 80 as well.

Twisted Metal is a piece of junk...  Should have been rated 60-65.

Hmmm, I like the look if it, but I am not really getting that excited about it, though I don't know why in particular. Maybe it is Sony's lack of marketing, or maybe it is all the other games keeping me busy right now. The single player has me interested, but I doubt I will be pre-ordering it

Munkeh111 said:
Hmmm, I like the look if it, but I am not really getting that excited about it, though I don't know why in particular. Maybe it is Sony's lack of marketing, or maybe it is all the other games keeping me busy right now. The single player has me interested, but I doubt I will be pre-ordering it

It looks like alot of people feels like that. Barely no preorders.  Gamers are on the sideline.  Will have long legs if it is indeed a gem...