By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Huge Wii U eShop Leak!: Sonic 4 Episode II, Rodea the Sky Sodier, Phantasy Star Online 2, Resident Evil Bio ops, Okami HD, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Wii U and More spotted!

megaman79 said:
Kangi said:

Oi. Can't even get away from you whiny Mages here, can I?

As much as I doubt the WoW on Wii U rumor, it is most definitely an interesting prospect. Your UI/a virtual keyboard on the touchscreen, analogue pad to move, ABXYLR mapped to things such as jump, autorun, and target... However, I don't think using Vent would work out.

I'd love to play WoW in my living room on a console, but I don't believe it will happen, and don't believe this leak is real.

I don't believe you've been paying attention to the number of huge selling franchises Nintendo has already gathered in Japan thus far.

Why wouldn't they try to poach Warcraft? Its got to be a huge boon for a company synonymous with appealing equally to female and male audiences.

Because I know Blizzard, and them actually putting WoW on consoles would be extremely unlikely. I won't say it won't happen, since my denying it will probably make it happen. If they had plans to put it on a console, Wii U would be the best choice. But I just can't see it happening, especially not with how... untrustworthy this list as a whole looks.

I won't doubt Nintendo's abilities to get games like this on their console, though. If there's any one company that can shatter doubts and perform miracles, it's Nintendo. In the meantime, though, I wouldn't entertain the idea that much.

In memory of Topless Avatars Pertaining to Hotness and Titilation (TAPTHAT).

3DS friend code: 5155 - 2983 - 3034

Around the Network

Sounds good to me! I'd have liked Half Life/ Portal by Valve, and Zelda/ Pikmin by Nintendo...

Hopefully true...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RolStoppable said:
I hope this is fake. Boom Blox can burn in hell.

Yeah, every other game in that list it's usless, FAKE FOR BOOM BLOX!

*facepalm*

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

like others i am calling the list fake. I just don't see how WoW would work with the WiiU

1- My WoW install is 29.2gb, this is after applied major file restructuring ( previously my install was ~42gb)

2- Try a holy pally healing interface i need raid frames + the ability to quickly select each of them (25) + an spare button (for fights like Ultra/Madness) + buttons for my abilities (Holy Shock, Holy Light, Divine Light, Flash of Light, Word of Glory, Holy Radiance, Light of Dawn, Divine Favor, Aura Mastery, Lay on hands, Cleanse, Beacon of Light, Judgement, Guardian of ancient Kings, Divine Shield, Divine Protection, Hand of Sacrifice, Hand of Freedom, Hand of Protection, Divine Plea, Avenging Wrath) + buttons for situation abilities/buffs (Blessing of Kings, Blessing of Might, Seal of Insight, Redemption, Protection Aura, Retribution Aura, Resistance Aura, Crusader Aura, Concentration Aura, Hammer of Wrath, Crusader Strike)

That is a lot of buttons, it is doable, but you would need to have two different versions of the game running each with there own balance on their own servers in order to accomplish a playable version.

Salnax said:
blkfish92 said:
World of Warcraft is in there? What the cluck?

Perhaps they're going to try to expand into the console market? Considering the Wii U's controller, this is probably the best chance ever to make console MMOs a thing.

I find this list awesome and believable.

awesome yes, believable, no....

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

so Wii getting a ton of PS2 ports was lazy, yet Wii U getting a ton of Wii and DS ports makes for a great line-up?
am I missing something?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:
so Wii getting a ton of PS2 ports was lazy, yet Wii U getting a ton of Wii and DS ports makes for a great line-up?
am I missing something?

Yes, you miss these are only some download-Games for the Wii U eShop, not the whole Wii U-Lineup. And if this list is true this would be the best start for such a shop ever :)

noname2200 said:
So Nintendo. Yeah, that Nintendo. It's going to launch a digital service. With the release of its console. And it'll have 18 games at launch. Including a Mario sports game and a DS port.

I B_E_L_I_E_V_E this rumor!

Some of the titles do seem incredible, but i would bet on a strong launch for the Wii U eShop, because Nintendo is going to want to avoid repeating the debacle of the 3DS eShop.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Salnax said:
sperrico87 said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Kynes said:

No one's saying Wii U isn't suitable for an MMO, but it doesn't even have a hard drive.  I mean, come on. It's not gonna happen. Isn't WoW's install over 10gb?

Perhaps there will be multiple models, and the more expensive ones have hard drives?

Nah, bro.  This is Nintendo we're talking about.  One model, one color, and no frills.  And honestly, with all the other things in my apartment that have a hard drive, I don't really want to have to spend extra money on a console just so it contains a built-in HDD.  I'd rather be free to plug in my 320gb usb flash drive into the Wii U and be ready to go. 

wait, these are supposed to be downloadable game!?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^