By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Huge Wii U eShop Leak!: Sonic 4 Episode II, Rodea the Sky Sodier, Phantasy Star Online 2, Resident Evil Bio ops, Okami HD, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Wii U and More spotted!

Awesome always wanted to play Wow but never had a PC capable. But I am dissapointed if this list is legit as it is lacking StarWars:TheOldRepublic which is the big one I want to see on WiiU. UbiSoft already stated they have an MMO in development for WiiU I was hoping we would see all the major MMO's come over. I also want to see the Total War series that would make PC's of absolutely no use to me gaming wise.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Ffffffake. For so many reasons that it actually seems stupid to single out any one of them, but I will: there is no Renegade Ops 2, certainly not this year. Avalanche has explicitly and repeatedly said they're not releasing any games in 2012.

Where does Renegade Ops 2 state its a launch game? It could very well be in 2013 as this list clearly labels the "Launch" games. :P

superchunk said:
badgenome said:
Ffffffake. For so many reasons that it actually seems stupid to single out any one of them, but I will: there is no Renegade Ops 2, certainly not this year. Avalanche has explicitly and repeatedly said they're not releasing any games in 2012.

Where does Renegade Ops 2 state its a launch game? It could very well be in 2013 as this list clearly labels the "Launch" games. :P

Yes, you're right.

Fine. Another reason: Sega isn't going to screw over a known quantity like the Vita by putting PSO2 on an unproven console first!

badgenome said:
superchunk said:
badgenome said:

Yes, you're right.

Fine. Another reason: Sega isn't going to screw over a known quantity like the Vita by putting PSO2 on an unproven console first!

SEGA has had far better recent history on Nintendo consoles than anyone else and Vita is selling like shit. Still not a good enough reason to throw this rumor out.

I stopped taking this rumour seriously once I saw WoW there :/

Around the Network

Looks like an interesting list. I hope to see some of those games when WiiU launches.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

Worst fake EVER!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I`m having trouble believing this one because of titles like: Super Mario Strikers Unlimited; Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Wii U and Red Steel 2: Locked a Reloaded.
Those are the ones that i can`t believe would make it to eshop, specially the FF one. It makes no sense.

Still, if somehow, WoW and CO: Global Offensive showed up there - along with Ghost Recon Online - Wii U could be big in online gaming!

I highly doubt it's true, some of these games just seem totally unlikely (WoW for example).

But I also hope that at least a few of these games will be released on WiiU. I recently bought Okami and I love it, so Okamiden HD would be awesome!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Kynes said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Kynes said:
World of Warcrack in a console? Lol no.

What console would be better suited to port WoW than the Wii U with it's interface?

It's not an interface problem, Blizz would want to control everything, and that's something you can't do on a console.

Sony says your worng.

OT: AWESOME list (hope it's true) E3 is going to be amazing