By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Huge Wii U eShop Leak!: Sonic 4 Episode II, Rodea the Sky Sodier, Phantasy Star Online 2, Resident Evil Bio ops, Okami HD, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Wii U and More spotted!

RolStoppable said:
I hope this is fake. Boom Blox can burn in hell.

Minus Boom Box?

Around the Network

Looks interesting, but i don't buy such a big leak... WoW on WiiU seems far fetched, hope it's true though

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

The WiiU controller was made for an Okami game. I'm especially happy as I never got round to buying Okamiden.

This is of course dependent on it being true

Xxain said:
Rodea being published by SEGA is eyebrow raising but not impossible.

SEGA published other Yuji Naka titles so it's definitely possible.

It would be sweet to have PSOII, Layton, Okamiden and Crystal Chronicles (if good...) on the WiiU but some of the titles on that list are just...seriously, WoW!?

If it is true that WoW will be on it maybe cloud storage for the eshop games and an "On Live"style of service to stream those games. Isn't WoW like 18gigs+? If not gonna need a hard drive and not an 8gig flash drive.

Still would be epic...

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
It seems like they compiled every big rumor that was going around about the WiiU and put them in a list....

Why Rodea? why would somebody add that to a fake hype list? usually these list are created with only generally high profile game.

Derixs said:
If it is true that WoW will be on it maybe cloud storage for the eshop games and an "On Live"style of service to stream those games. Isn't WoW like 18gigs+? If not gonna need a hard drive and not an 8gig flash drive.

Still would be epic...

But Wii U supports external HDD and SD cards, so isn't needed cloud storage

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

While none of these games interest me really... if true its a great indication of solid support for Wii U's launch. Especially considering this is only the downloadable titles.

Yeah, not true.

Why not add Shenmue 3 too?

Blacksaber said:
If WoW is on there...I am scared that's all I can say...

Wait until they reveal that it's World of Warcraft of Pokémon.