By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Live And Let Die Review

spurgeonryan said:
Ahh! I have to leave it as it was. The first time it did not work just the code popped up, then I erased, then I put it back and then I doubled it. More bang for your buck!

Boat Trip was on last night (with Roger Moore) so I strted to watch it out of curiosity.  I fell asleep in about ten minutes.  From what I saw. it still  might have been better than Moonraker. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Best Bond song ever

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

amp316 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Live and Let Die followed with The Man With The Golden Gun? Geez, it can not be overstated how bad the Moore Bond movies were. Amp's reviews, on the other hand, are excellent as always. Keep up the good work my friend!

Some of them were really bad, but I really liked some others.  To call Moore's run as Bond inconsistent would be a severe understatement.

The best part about both Connery and Moore were their abilities to keep the same frame of character in a terribly written movie.  'You Only Live Twice' was a terrible movie story wise.  "We're in Japan! Yay!  Wierd Rotorcraft! Ninja Assassins!  Space Ship Theft! Volcano Base! Asian Make Up on White Guy Making him look less asian than to begin with! Dr. Evi- I mean Blofeld! EEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"  Still, Connery stayed in character and played Bond with the same charm as always.

Same goes with Moore, he was in some collosally bad movies, but he kept the Bond wit and Charm intact, even when he was MUCH too old to be playing the part anymore (A View To A Kill). 

but you musn't judge the movies by the book even though that sounds stupid,but you know what i mean,films are different,

great reviews amp,i'm catching up again,if my computer actually works for more than 5 seconds i can start to watch some in real time,woohoo,anyway back to reviews

Above & Beyond