By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Ultras are nerds?! AWESOME VIDEO!

Hey guys,

some time ago I asked why American Sport Fans are sooooooo boring and so far nobody was able to prove me wrong. So to clear things up for non-European users: Ultras are the diehard-fans of a football club. Not hooligans, but the ones with a lot of passion and the ones that create an atmosphere in a stadium you guys in NA just don't have. You really have to experience it.

There is an ongoing discussion between ultras, clubs and different unions about Flares / Bengalos. Flares are not allowed in a stadium and this is what some turkish ultras think of it.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

LOL! Eskisehir is the city of my parents! Es es es ki ki ki eski eski es!

Turkey is an awesome country, we're football crazy! :)

Check this choreography of Galatasaray out!

Another example for Ultras, another choreography!

It says "Borussia Dortmund untill Death!"

btw: Such a choreography is about 10-25k Euros (up to 33k USD). There is no sponsoring, no money from the club or any other sort of "revenue" for the ultras except donations.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Holy crap that's really awesome

Good old Fritz Walter.

Around the Network

Nerds? No...

Geniuses? Hell Yeah!!

lol

Yeah, fuck safety! :D

I'd be pissed if I was watching a game and someone wanted to put a big ass sheet over my head. f-that. Just make a normal sign like everyone else.

superchunk said:
I'd be pissed if I was watching a game and someone wanted to put a big ass sheet over my head. f-that. Just make a normal sign like everyone else.

you don't have to buy a ticket for the place where the best fans are (no clue about the name in english, in german we say "fankurve"), you can still buy a card for the seats with the boring fans just sitting there to watch the game