By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Ultras are nerds?! AWESOME VIDEO!

crissindahouse said:
superchunk said:
I'd be pissed if I was watching a game and someone wanted to put a big ass sheet over my head. f-that. Just make a normal sign like everyone else.

you don't have to buy a ticket for the place where the best fans are (no clue about the name in english, in german we say "fankurve"), you can still buy a card for the seats with the boring fans just sitting there to watch the game

ah well, if its segregated, then by all means. As long as some fanatic doesn't inhibit my enjoyment of the game.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
crissindahouse said:
superchunk said:
I'd be pissed if I was watching a game and someone wanted to put a big ass sheet over my head. f-that. Just make a normal sign like everyone else.

you don't have to buy a ticket for the place where the best fans are (no clue about the name in english, in german we say "fankurve"), you can still buy a card for the seats with the boring fans just sitting there to watch the game

ah well, if its segregated, then by all means. As long as some fanatic doesn't inhibit my enjoyment of the game.

yeah if you would live here you would know which cards you should buy.

UND SCHON WIEDER DEUTSCHER MEISTER BVB!

7:42 for flares.

I have yet to see an American Sport with such an atmosphere. Americans seem to care more about their next hotdog than supporting their team.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...