By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Avatar & Sig Rules

spurgeonryan said:
What about stuff in the NSFW threads? That is alright ..right?

Yeah because these threads are marked as NSFW and you're visiting them at your own risk.

Around the Network

woah these new rules are a bit extreme

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Barozi said:
spurgeonryan said:
What about stuff in the NSFW threads? That is alright ..right?

Yeah because these threads are marked as NSFW and you're visiting them at your own risk.

Time to revive the topless men thread then!

Signature goes here!

How bout this one

I commented on several pictures 2 or 3 years ago and to what message it was sending out to the kids and young teens who frequent this site....well done, even though it took you long enough!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Rainbird said:

Here, use this instead.

It's not enough that I'm sighing with disbelief with the fact I have to let my lovely Poison avatar (and sig) go, but you had to throw that at me when I was down didn't ya?

I didn't mean to hurt you. I just figured that implied NSFW might be the way forward for you, so I found a way you could expose your vagina to the world...

Well, it was about time something good came out of MBP.

Rainbird said:

I didn't mean to hurt you. I just figured that implied NSFW might be the way forward for you, so I found a way you could expose your vagina to the world...

Oh my goodness Rainbird!!!! ROFL! XD

What? I love radishes