By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Ratchet & Clank Collection Going 1080p on PS3, Multiplayer Included - This fall in NA, May 16th-18th in Europe!

Tagged games:

A new Ratchet and Clank sometime soon would also be nice.

Will be picking this up one day!

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:
A new Ratchet and Clank sometime soon would also be nice.

Will be picking this up one day!

Maybe we'll see a Vita installment.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Team ICO collection, Prince of Persia triogy, Sly collection, Jak and Daxter trilogy, Devil May Cry trilogy and now Ratchet and Clank collection.

Wow, that is quite a few PS2 classics on PS3 now.

Aprisaiden said:
Team ICO collection, Prince of Persia triogy, Sly collection, Jak and Daxter trilogy, Devil May Cry trilogy and now Ratchet and Clank collection.

Wow, that is quite a few PS2 classics on PS3 now.

Don't forget the Metal Gear Solid collection, as well as Zone of the Enders and Splinter Cell ones.

You guys forgot both God of War Collections, albeit one of them weren't ps2 games.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Niiice... gonna pick them up sometime after they get released in Europe but now need to continue my current playthrough in A Crack In Time;)

Degausser said:
Want for Vita, but might pick up for Ps3. Thing is I want Jak, SOTC and Sly collections too lol.

Same here, don't know if I have the time for 3 sets of PS2 platformers...

Suprised Idol Minds is the doing the port too, I thought they were busy making Warrior's Lair on Vita. Their last project on PS3 was PAIN... don't think it's possible to really mess this up though.

non-gravity said:
I've haven't played these PS2 games, so what's wrong with Deadlocked?

As others have said, it was much more of a shooter than a platformer. I still enjoyed it a lot (Dallas still cracks me up).

I'm sold. Not that I don't still have my PS2 copies and play them sometimes... Eh, Sony's gonna get some more money from me. These games are great! Also, to those who have not played ACiT yet, do it. I think it's the best game in the series. The Clank parts are by far my favourite.

Loving it! Really enjoyed pretty much all of the games released so far, having them all in one place, AND in HD is ideal!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.