By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra Debut Date----YESS!!!!

I sort of want to start watching the anime, since I watched the M Night Shamalamamamamamadon and thought it was pretty decent, despite what all my friends (Who watch the anime) told me...

Can someone give me a site to watch the episodes off, or even somewhere I can download them or something?

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
I sort of want to start watching the anime, since I watched the M Night Shamalamamamamamadon and thought it was pretty decent, despite what all my friends (Who watch the anime) told me...

Can someone give me a site to watch the episodes off, or even somewhere I can download them or something?

I'm pretty sure Nickoldeon still shows them. 

Yeah, the movie was HORRIBLE!! It was no where near the quality of the Anime.

IT'S NOT AN ANIME, DANG IT

Considering how much I loved the show (and yes, even the movie), I really should be excited for this... but I can't bring myself to care anymore. Maybe the crazy fandom drove me off.

Also, NintendoPie, how do you turn someone saying "I thought the movie was pretty decent" into an agreeing post in which you say, "Yeah, it was horrible!"?

In memory of Topless Avatars Pertaining to Hotness and Titilation (TAPTHAT).

3DS friend code: 5155 - 2983 - 3034

NintendoPie said:
Bristow9091 said:

If I ever EVER see M. Night shamamadikamamalalamamdon I will kick his ass.

blkfish92 said:
NintendoPie said:
Bristow9091 said:

You said his name wrong, it's M Night Shamananalalananadadadadadee

And even if it is or isn't an anime, whatever lol, is there somewhere on the net I can sit and watch all the episodes in a row, or better yet download them? :P

Around the Network
Kangi said:

IT'S NOT AN ANIME, DANG IT

Considering how much I loved the show (and yes, even the movie), I really should be excited for this... but I can't bring myself to care anymore. Maybe the crazy fandom drove me off.

Also, NintendoPie, how do you turn someone saying "I thought the movie was pretty decent" into an agreeing post in which you say, "Yeah, it was horrible!"?

I said that because I was agreeing with his friends.

Bristow9091 said:
blkfish92 said:
NintendoPie said:
Bristow9091 said:

And even if it is or isn't an anime, whatever lol, is there somewhere on the net I can sit and watch all the episodes in a row, or better yet download them? :P

Of course there is

Its an American cartoon, Animated in Korea, based off ancient Chinese culture, with a design philosophy inspired by Japanese Anime.

In other words. Its amazing.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

pezus said:
Bristow9091 said:
blkfish92 said:
NintendoPie said:
Bristow9091 said:

Of course there is

I was sort of hoping for someone to give me a link lol, whenever I search for things like this, I end up in the weird corner of the internet... the last thing I want to see is Korra being raped by 30 robotic penis tenticles...

... all of which belong to Aang

To be fair the 30 robotic arms would belong to Toph....she can metal bend...

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"