By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra Debut Date----YESS!!!!

ah.. I see they dropped the "the Last Airbender" title which makes totally sense since she is a waterbender..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:
Its an American cartoon, Animated in Korea, based off ancient Chinese culture, with a design philosophy inspired by Japanese Anime.

In other words. Its amazing.

/End Thread

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Bristow9091 said:
pezus said:
Bristow9091 said:
blkfish92 said:
NintendoPie said:
Bristow9091 said:
I sort of want to start watching the anime, since I watched the M Night Shamalamamamamamadon and thought it was pretty decent, despite what all my friends (Who watch the anime) told me...

Can someone give me a site to watch the episodes off, or even somewhere I can download them or something?

I'm pretty sure Nickoldeon still shows them.

Yeah, the movie was HORRIBLE!! It was no where near the quality of the Anime.

If I ever EVER see M. Night shamamadikamamalalamamdon I will kick his ass.

You said his name wrong, it's M Night Shamananalalananadadadadadee

And even if it is or isn't an anime, whatever lol, is there somewhere on the net I can sit and watch all the episodes in a row, or better yet download them? :P

Of course there is

I was sort of hoping for someone to give me a link lol, whenever I search for things like this, I end up in the weird corner of the internet... the last thing I want to see is Korra being raped by 30 robotic penis tenticles...

... all of which belong to Aang

I would if I believed it was allowed. Heck, I'll PM you a link

Bristow9091 said:
blkfish92 said:
NintendoPie said:
Bristow9091 said:
I sort of want to start watching the anime, since I watched the M Night Shamalamamamamamadon and thought it was pretty decent, despite what all my friends (Who watch the anime) told me...

Can someone give me a site to watch the episodes off, or even somewhere I can download them or something?

I'm pretty sure Nickoldeon still shows them.

Yeah, the movie was HORRIBLE!! It was no where near the quality of the Anime.

If I ever EVER see M. Night shamamadikamamalalamamdon I will kick his ass.

You said his name wrong, it's M Night Shamananalalananadadadadadee

And even if it is or isn't an anime, whatever lol, is there somewhere on the net I can sit and watch all the episodes in a row, or better yet download them? :P

I know you can stream all the episodes on Netflix so that's an option.

nice can't wait for this to start! ^_^

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

New Trailer =D

blkfish92 said:
pezus said:

I watched the first season last year and felt it was alright, but does it get much better later on or does it stay relatively the same? I kind of want to continue watching.

Actually with almost every single progressing episode the show gets better, it's my favorite anime =D

It's not an anime! It was made in the U.S. 

Anyhow, bitching aside, yes, this is wonderful! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

The whole industrial era/political anti-bender movement thing from the trailer is awesome.

I wonder if it'll be slightly more steam-punk and gritty rather than the more adventure-centered first show. (I doubt it, but that would be freaking awesome)

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
blkfish92 said:
pezus said:

I watched the first season last year and felt it was alright, but does it get much better later on or does it stay relatively the same? I kind of want to continue watching.

Actually with almost every single progressing episode the show gets better, it's my favorite anime =D

Anime can be short for animation >.>

But no time for bickering, that trailer made me poopoo my pants!

c03n3nj0 said:
blkfish92 said:
pezus said:

Oh, stop whining! It is fine to call it an Anime.